Worst Accident Ever... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst Accident Ever...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Acually the crazy thing is the whole front of the car is gone, motor flew out and the Air Bags never went off? Not that they would have helped much :rolleyes:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

wow, all i did was shack my head and said to myself, "thats another reason to not drive like an ahole." The person would of been thrown from the car there is no way u could survive that.

well u gotta think, that all happen in less then a second, those air bags probly didn't even have a chance of going off from the sensors seperating from the air bags but u guyz are right, u would think they would open.

now that i look at it more closely, it looks like the person hit on the side and that wouldn't of deploid the airbags....atleast i don't think they would i maybe wrong.

I'm pretty sure the pictures are real.

I was on the scene of an accident near here a few years ago where four high school girls wrecked a BMW 3 series coupe almost the same way and at almost the same speed. The pictures are eerily similar, car split in half, engine out the front. Happened probably 2-3 minutes before I was driving by. Two of the girls died and two survived.

What you have to remember is most of that accident probably happened in the air. Its entirely possible the car didn't see ground until each peice neared their final resting place.

Also bear in mind the airbags only deploy where the hit is. A lot of people who drive cars with all these airbags (my car has 8) think they have a wreck and they'll be surrounded by airbags, not the case. In this case the only bags that deployed were the side bags, which is all that should have happened.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But don't the A6's(what that looks to be) have the engine placed like a rear wheel drive vehicle. Which means that it can be long. And most likely its AWD.

Looks like the side airbags *tried* to do their job.

Audi A4 with 3.0L. Its close enough!
112_0303_maxa4_a_eng_s.jpg

The car got turned around before the crash took place. The passenger side was hit on the tree, oppsite of the debris. The car must have gone airbore and turned around in the air. The large pieces may have landed down and not across as it might have had it come from the road. Strange things happen in accidents and who know why. I saw a Bronco II swerve to miss something in the road and flipped it nose over tail. The semi that was traveling next to it never got hit because the Bronco flew right over the tanker part. The people did not fair to well and there were kids in the car and all there groceries were spread around the road. None of the people had seatbelts and all were ejected. I walk back to the truck and told my wife everyone was ok because I did not want to ruin her vacation. It was years later before I told her the truth.

the air bags did what they were suposed to do..the pass side got hit so the pass side seat exploded..also in the pic of the steering wheel..is that blood on the top right of the pic on the dash?????

im so glad i drive a 90hp turd..

was drivin a diesel also i think

i still think it is staged. those arent portugese cops, as portugese police do not carry guns. there are NO marks on the ground, and the thing that makes me thing it is fake...

the airbags arent deployed

I've never been in one of these cars, so somebody please tell me whats stuck in the ignition.

bates said:
I've never been in one of these cars, so somebody please tell me whats stuck in the ignition.

Looks like the broken key. The key is a switch blade type- the chomed key part is in the ing cylinder, and the housing may have broke off in the force of the crash.

I believe it was an A3 with a 1.9L TDI non quatro. So it would be a small 4 cylinder front wheel drive motor/tranny. I am still scratching my head :eek:

kinda still deciding on wheather thats a fake or not. If you look at the interior, its all stripped like someone sold some parts?

The blood? Everybody is wondering about the blood. Crashes happen so quick, your body doesnt have time to bleed during the accident. But after, the bodies probably flew out, then bled. Try cutting a finger and tell me how long till you bleed? A second or two?

I think chopping off your arm is a better comparison instead of cutting your finger here. But I do see what you mean.

OH GOD,

that is is one F'ed up Audi

um guys...go to page 5 of that thing, and look at the guy named LiquidMorph... he has pictures he took, and pictures that werent posted with the original set, its real, no question about it, he even shows the dirt where the car scraped out all the grass...

Back