Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. dansnyder22

91 XLT Solid Axle Swap

awesome, thanks for the quick reply, i will definitely keep that in mind, did you look to see if you can use the front driveshaft from a manual explorer? i think its longer than the one off the automatic
  2. dansnyder22

91 XLT Solid Axle Swap

i realize this is kinda a dead thread, but, i will be doing the same swap within the next month and i was wondering if you had to get a custom drive shaft made? and if so what length
  3. dansnyder22

Short Throw Shifter

i love it for offloading, it makes downshifting while finding yourself on a steep hill very easy
  4. dansnyder22

Short Throw Shifter

yep, got one in my truck
  5. dansnyder22

engine swap - now having accessory electrical issues

Oh, it is no problem man, thanks a lot, I will be getting one of those books soon, thanks for your help. I appreciate it a lot
  6. dansnyder22

any chance you could get that page it mentions with the grounds, 10-1 and 10-2. i need to just get the book you have, but for the time being it would be appreciated
  7. dansnyder22

thank you so much, this should help a lot. what book is that? i really need one
  8. dansnyder22

i have owned 2 93's plus this parts 93 that the motor came out of for the 91 and none of them had EGR
  9. dansnyder22

and yes I did swap the entire harness, under hood, engine, under dash, ecu, 4X4 harness, any chance anyone has a diagram of the hvac wiring
  10. dansnyder22

ok, i am almost positive its a ground, i can ground out the negitive wire for the blower motor and everything works great, only problem is the blower motor is on full blast as long as the key is on
  11. dansnyder22

well, the old 1991 wiring was pretty beat up. just trying to make it a 93 basically
  12. dansnyder22

checked all grounds and i don't believe any plugs are reversed. is there any other ideas out there?????????
  13. dansnyder22

does anyone know the differences in wiring in between a 91 and a 93???
  14. dansnyder22

just finished swapping a 1993 motor and trans (manual if it matters) into a 1991. along with the engine, accessory and dash harness. now the motor runs fine but when you turn the heater on the dash lights come on. and the blinkers make the dash lights blink, some wire is crossed somewhere...
  15. dansnyder22

F#%k, mouse infestation

lol that's funny
  16. dansnyder22

F#%k, mouse infestation

just make sure you check every where for more nesting. keep a fire extinguisher ready, stuff might come out of the exhaust
  17. dansnyder22

94 4x4 Explorer Transmission Swap

the shipping weight is an estimation they are probably the same flywheel. if there is a difference in weight lighter is the way to go. it frees up horsepower.
  18. dansnyder22

Supercharger

how is the beginning of that thread an unfinished install??? start: finish:
  19. dansnyder22

Supercharger

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=99319 took me not 30 seconds to use the search feature. it's a wonderful thing the search feature
  20. dansnyder22

List of Useful Threads Everything I know about the M5OD-R1 & BW1354M

wow, this really is a lot of great information. I genuinely thank you i vote this to be a sticky
  21. dansnyder22

2nd generation roof rack for 1st gen?

1st and 2nd gens share pretty much the same body. other than the fenders, front grille and rear hatch they are structurally identical with a different firewall and other subtle differences. so yes, your rails will fit
  22. dansnyder22

94 Explorer xl ideas on lifts and DLC

snap-on makes many many scanners, I guess the fastest way to tell if you have the right one would be to find that plug and if it fits it might work if it doesn't well you need to go borrow the right one from someone
  23. dansnyder22

Transmission Vacume Modulator

you do need to remove the seats unless you want to cut a big hole in your carpet
  24. dansnyder22

Hoses to air cleaner

by the way does anyone know what those are for and what happens if you dont have them connected? I have a cone filter rather than the stock air box and those lines are just sitting there
Back