Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Max AC Issue

I recently had the accumulator replaced on my 98 Explorer prior to it being replaced I had no other issues. After the repair when the AC is set at Max AC and Im traveling at Highway speed I get very little flow through the vents when I ease up on the accelerator the ac blows normal. If I switch...
  2. J

Erratic Temperature and Oil Pressure Gauges

Thanks I'll take look at it this weekend
  3. J

Erratic Temperature and Oil Pressure Gauges

i have a 1993 explorer recently my oil pressure and temperature gauges will both go to the high position and the voltimeter will pull to the left. I also notice this when I put the head lights on and when i apply the brakes the gauges jump towards the high position. The alternator is new however...
  4. J

transmission does not engage when cold

thanks for the info I check the modulator and go from there
  5. J

Thanks for the info
  6. J

the transmission on my 93 explorer at times does not engage when i put it in gear the car will sit and then it engages and the car starts to move this happens when the car is cold and the problem disappears once the engine and tranny are at normal operating temperature any feedback will be...
  7. J

fan switch burning smell

thanks for the info
  8. J

fan switch burning smell

my 93 explorer ac switch that controls the fan blower works on all 4 speeds however when the switch is placed on high I get a burning smell. Any feedback will be appreciated thanks
  9. J

How To: 91-94 X Head light & corners swap

Headlamp swap Thanks for the excellent instructions and pictures, it will make the job much simpler.
  10. J

How do I replace a headlamp assembly on a 1993 Explorer?

I was hoping someone can direct me where to retrieve instructions on replacing the headlamp assembly on a 1993 Explorer
Back