Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

How to: The Borg Warner 4405 Transfer Case Rebuild Diary

I´m with the same problem of foxchase, anyone knows a good solution for this? My nylon bushings and Hi-low range are new, the shaft of fork are with omega bushings. Anyone can help me? My vehicle is stopped with TC opened... Best Regards
  2. F

No idle after air filter change

Hello Wich sensors are involved in this? only the MAF and IAC? I´ll try clean both(the IAC was cleaned few months ago, but i will make again). Regards
  3. F

Hi Yes, i did that, but no idle again... 450-500rpm. With this rpm, the A/C can´t start too. You are right with the air filter restriction, with the new filter the truck has much more power. Best Regards
  4. F

Hello No air leaks between MAF and Throttle body and the eletrical plug are connected... Installing the old air filter the vehicle are fine again, but with an old and dirt air filter... Best regards
  5. F

All, My 97 Explorer are working fine, but i changed the air filter for a new FRAM filter, same of the old filter retired from the engine. After that, the engine has no idle, anyone can help me? No check engine or other light on panel, just no idle. Regards
  6. F

Radio wiring harness

Ricky, Look this pictures of my Explorer, the wire colors doesn´t match... http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx267/fkowalski1942/DSCN3111.jpg http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx267/fkowalski1942/DSCN3124.jpg http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx267/fkowalski1942/DSCN3106.jpg...
  7. F

Radio wiring harness

Ricky, Yes, the harness were cut by the previous owner... I bought in the junkyard another plug, but the wiring colors are different, so i can´t fix it... If you can, send me a picture of the harness of this Premium sound, it will help me with the color numbers. Best Regards
  8. F

Radio wiring harness

All, I looked at forum and i can´t find exactly what i need... I need a wiring harness diagram for a 1997 Ford Explorer radio. The radio has 2 conectors + 1 for antenna. These 2 connectors has cutted, and i need the diagram to reinstall and sounds up the radio! 01 of these conectors i...
  9. F

Center Console Wiring Harness question

All, Today i bought a center console from a 98 Limited, this comes with the wiring harness, but anyone cutted them. i need know the color of wires to intall the console again, i haven´t the original console because my Explorer don´t come from factory with this console. Anyone has the...
  10. F

How to: Interior Dome Light LED Conversion (PICs)

Greyphox, Thankyou for your reply! It helped me a lot. My LED´S are 15.000MCD, i will buy the correct LED and reinstall the upgrade. Best Regards!!
  11. F

Hello I don´t know, i went to eletronic parts shop and ask for a better white led, this is the only type of LED they sell, no other options. How can i identify and know the MCD of these LED´s? Best Regards
  12. F

Hello I used 1K resistors. I will change for 470ohm and after that i post here the results. Best Regards
  13. F

All, I just installed my interior dome LED lights, but they aren´t so bright like the MustangP51 pictures(first page). What happened with? I used wrong type of LED? I used 8 Led´s, same project of MustangP51. Look the picture...
  14. F

1997 Explorer RAP module

Ghosttrain2, Thankyou for your reply. I saw this topic before, but in my vehicle have nothing in this place, i want to know other place where i can find the RAP module, or if i can buy the harness and the module to install in my vehicle. Best Regards
  15. F

1997 Explorer RAP module

All, I have a 97 Explorer, i want install the keyless entry key, but my explorer does not have the RAP module, the wiring with the connector are missing too... where is it? Have any other place to put this module? Can i buy the wiring and the module to install in this vehicle? Second question...
Back