Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

car amp at home?

a rockford fosgate 250
  2. 9

Homemade 5.5" Lift?

410, you don't have the measurements or the angle degrees...or ne thing to make it a little bit easier to build the jigs, ....this is my daily driver that i would perform it on, and would like to do it correctly the first time... thanx
  3. 9

car amp at home?

hey guys, i was just wondering if it is at all possible to hook up a car stereo amplifier in my house? if so, how?...thanx
  4. 9

Homemade 5.5" Lift?

well, if you could get me the plans, such as the geometric figures and that measurements, i would be much abliged. thanx oh, would the dana 44 TTB be a possible trade for the dana 35 TTB? thanx, Royce
  5. 9

Homemade 5.5" Lift?

hey, i have been tossin' the same basic idea around for a while now. i thought about either fabricating new stonger and larger pivot brackets and/or using a drop plate for the back one. i have numerous illistrations of my ideas, i just need to purchase the steel, make them, then test them...
  6. 9

wheres everybody from?

i just thought it would be interesting to find out where everyone is from, beings i am from South Dakota, i do believe there are many, if any form this area, so i thought i would check to see where everyone is at.
  7. 9

Explorer experts on messenger

el_grandeza@hotmail.com (don't ask...lol) explorin boi03 AIM...
  8. 9

xenon lights..

i have high wattage bulbs by APC, and haven't had any problem with anything melting, and i have had them for almost a year now...
  9. 9

VARAD LED underbody kit

just outta curiosity, why would you guys spend that kinda money on lights that are just gunna get broke sooner or later...? i just went to wal=mart and picked up a couple 15" neons and mounted them under my EX, looks pretty damn good... specially for about 20$ or so... lol... (lotsa comments...
  10. 9

radius arm length & I-beam drop brackets

could someone please help me out on this one... i was wondering what the length of the extended radius arms are that u guys are using... also, does any one have any pictures of the drop brackets for the I-beams for a 5.5" or 6" lift...? thanx
  11. 9

zimmerman mod?

the ttb mod...
  12. 9

zimmerman mod?

hey, does any body have very detailed information on the Zimmerman mod? thanx
  13. 9

ATTN: 1994 Explorer owners

nope, they don't have an indicator light at all. Royce
  14. 9

Factory amp?

either take a look behind that rear passenger side panel like a described before and see if there is an amplifier back there, or take out one of the speakers out of the doors, and look on the magnet...if it is a premium sound system, is will, in white writing, say "premium", or premium sound...
  15. 9

Factory amp?

if you wanna check, it would be located behind the passenger side rear plastic panel just above the fender well, but below the back side window. if you have a cubby hole in the back passenger side panel, you can remove it, and look behind the plastic to see it. ;)
  16. 9

Lettering... In or Out?

i have my letters out, but they aren't white, cuz i think that it looks weird with white letters, when the rims look white in the sunlight, so i paint em yellow :p :D this also covers the bad stuff up that gets on em from hopp'n curbs and that type of thing, or muddin'
  17. 9

modified stock intake

well, i called the salvage yard, and they didn't have one :( (i might have to rob one off of my dad's truck if he isn't gunna drive it for a few days:p :D ) although, i did stop at Runnings fleet and farm today to look for a chunk of hose, and all i found that might be able to work, is an 2.5...
  18. 9

Rear Axle L/S cure

aight, thanx ! :)
  19. 9

modified stock intake

what year ranger? will it look good?
  20. 9

Rear Axle L/S cure

well, if i am on lets say a gravel road, and turn a lil bit while givin it gas, sometimes only one tire will spin...also happens on pavement. when i am wheelin', if i am backing up something with one tire, only one tire will turn, the one that is not on the object, even though it is far from...
  21. 9

modified stock intake

thanx for the reply, well, that is why i thought that if it is better for un obstructed air to enter the TB, then maybe if a person took a rubber hose, such as the ones that came on the `92 5.0 f-150's. i think i will call the salvage yard tonight and see if they have one... if they have one...
  22. 9

modified stock intake

just a quick thought... well, i heard, not necesarily beleive, or disbeliever, that if the air is swirling or whatever when it goes into the TB, it mixes with the gas better, and u get better performance and/or gas milage.... and well, you guys were talkin' 'bout makin a new intake tube, well...
  23. 9

Rear Axle L/S cure

will rebuilding the l/s help much off road? such as in doin so some 4-wheelin'? my friend said that it will only help turn both tires when equal pressure on both tires, such as on payvement going straight. and told me i don't need to do it cuz both my back tires leave black marks already...
  24. 9

TB spacer = noticable gains?

curiosity question... i have a hi-flowMAF and cone filter, other than that, it is stock `94 xlt. it is a stock TB, and i was wondering if a TB spacer would provide noticable performance and/or mpg gains? and if so, how thick of a spacer? also, i have a question on my gas milage. i used to...
  25. 9

ported or un ported?

hey guys, i just finished modifyin my sub box that i recieved from my friend, and it had a 12" JBL in it with a small port... and i enlarged the whole that the port was.. .and placed a double quick disconects in it w/ a spot to plug in the neons.... but i also had an 8" RF Punch and didn't want...
Back