Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Excellent System FOR SALE

i am selling my system because i'm giong into a lease everything is still under 1 year manufactuar warranty 2 Audiobahn FlameQ 12" sub $130 each or $200 for pair Audiobahn ClassD Amp 1200 watt $300 i live in the Pittsburgh,PA area willing to bartar on price only been used for 4 months...
  2. X

need some help on finishin custom install

i used the AW1206Q's but i guess no one has any idea about where i could find like a big metal or plastic ford emblem
  3. X

need some help on finishin custom install

i just put in 2 flameq 12's and a 1200 watt audiobahn amp it really slams i was maken my custom box with a false floor for the amp to be sunk in on it.......and i saw this guys car one time with a huge like ford emblem in the back just the blue oval and **** if ya know what i mean and i was...
  4. X

help on carpeting a box

how do you keep it tight? just get a couple people to help and put your back into or is there a tirck to get it smooth? and the edges i know the carpet won't go completely around the box, so do you put a slit in it or something like that if u get what i mean
  5. X

help on carpeting a box

i made a box for 2 12's and i am not sure how to get the carpet nice and tight to the box and make it look professional....i know this has probably been discussed many times on here but i'd rather just ask and not look thru 100's of old topics to find it....so if anyone has any suggestions i'd...
  6. X

What's a good 12" sub?

where can you find Diamond's TDX Subs online for sale?? or does anyone know how much they cost
  7. X

anyone wanna help me pick out a system

willin to give up most of it just a lil room for like a bag or somethin just in case
  8. X

how'd u get a pair of the SE's for that cheap ?
  9. X

i got an alpine head unit. i previsouly had a 600 watt system in my x but i wanted more so i sold it. i have new door speakers in it. i'm lookin for tons of bass pretty much but not all distorted sounding
  10. X

i got 700 dollars to spend on subs and amp and have no clue what to get just too many choices and i don't know really wahts good or not good and so forth. does anyone wanna give me some suggestions of what they would do in my situation
  11. X

20 inch nightmare....

i only have a 97 explorer and i didn't look for them online, i went thru a rim dealer and bought 20's for it and i had alot of options. you just might wanna go talk to a dealer and get ur options and then search for those online to get the better price
  12. X

question about amps

are u saying that that audiobahn amp is a lower line of theirs?
  13. X

question about amps

alright i'll look into those amps. but i always kinda thought if u bought a certain brand of speakers that if u'd buy that manufacturers amp they work better together or is that just like a wives tale?
  14. X

question about amps

i was wondering which of this two subs is better? audiobahn A12001DQ amp for $400 or JBL 1200W Class D amp $280 and just in yalls opinion which company makes a better amp or a higher quality product?
  15. X

buildin a box and have a few questions

alright thanx....and ur system is sweet definatly something i wish i could put in mine but i'll settle for less now maybe one day...
  16. X

buildin a box and have a few questions

does anyone know if i wanna put plexi-glass around the sub enclosure so u can see in casue i got the audiobahn flames and wanna show off the chrome on the back how to attach it and seal it air tight. and what kind of screws and sound insulation do u reccomend?
  17. X

puttin in 4 12's

and thanx i really appreciate the help
  18. X

puttin in 4 12's

yea knukoncepts u serious how do u do the price match on there? think that would be a better choice the flames instead of those alum 15's?
  19. X

puttin in 4 12's

i love those flame speakers but i can't find them cheap. thats a bit steep for me. that 34" sub would be real decent man lol just playin..... but those flames look sweet and seem like a pretty good sub also. i would still like to stick with an official audiobahn dealer so i can get the 1 year...
  20. X

puttin in 4 12's

yea i think im leanin toward those 15's and definatly would go with one of the 1200 watt amps but whats the difference with the classes? is it safe to order online off that zeb.com website?
  21. X

puttin in 4 12's

yea definatly the bass blasting out the windows cause mine sounds alright now but i just want more i'm not satisfied. i was thinkin to go with audiobahn. my friend just got the AW1200Q so it definatly has to be better then those ones. i see they have the ALUM15X. those any good ?
  22. X

puttin in 4 12's

if u had $800 bucks what would u buy
  23. X

puttin in 4 12's

well its just a bazooka 600watt amp i was plannin on sellin that also along with all my stuff
Back