4. E

Blessed!!!

Blessed!!!
  5. E

Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights

Damn that's alot of light!!! I love it
  6. E

Looking for light bar roof mounts

I put a 50 inch curved on my 95 with ford ranger mounts... just a thought might just need to measure the space between the pillars and see what other suv is similar...
  7. E

2nd Gen LED Light Bar

50" curved will work and its bright lol
  8. E

50" light bar brackets?

P 93-11 Ford Ranger 50'' Curved LED Light Bar Front Windshield Roof Mount Bracket | eBay This on was the only one that worked...
  9. E

50" light bar brackets?

I used the ranger mounts flat ones I tried 3 before I found the right one...
  10. E

No more mirror tint...

yea i bet
  11. E

No more mirror tint...

Thanks.... I have 2 18" Fi Btl and a rockfOrd 4000 watt amP..
  12. E

No more mirror tint...

yeah tell me about it..lol but its worth it during the day...
  13. E

No more mirror tint...

Yeah I hope so.. I have 30% on the windshield.. 2 layers of 5% on the back and 10% on the front ones.. It's dark.. Lol
  14. E

No more mirror tint...

cool..they are not that strict here in south carolina...i even have the windshield tinted..lol
  15. E

No more mirror tint...

Yeah man tires look little but they ride way better then what I expected..they are falken 265-35-22.. And well see about the tint during summer time this is basically an experiment for now.. I'll keep updates on it..
  16. E

No more mirror tint...

TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE WANTED TO GET YOUR TINT TO MATCH THE BACK WINDOWS ON 95-97 EXPLORER I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION..LOL BEFORE AFTER I GOT SOME OUTDOOR TINT AND PLACED IT ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE WINDOWS 10 CAR WASHES LATER STILL LOOKING GOOD... A LIL BONUS..LOL...
  17. E

22's on my explorer

update..powder coated the wheels black..and some new falken rubber...
  18. E

changing seats from 99 to a 95

i found some electric seats from a 99 explorer that i want to get for my 95..i was wondering if there is any way i can get the electric ones to work in my 95 with no electric seats?
  19. E

22's on my explorer

yeah i had to go with 10 cubes on this box thats as small as i could get it with the 18's im happy with it so far...more happy now that i got the new amp..
  20. E

22's on my explorer

anyone found a perfect match?
Back