Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. mackenziet

Heat coming from vents when only vent is on

Bump to this, experiencing the same issue
  2. mackenziet

07 Navigation Radio Black Screen

Bump... someone out there has to have experienced this, any help is much appreciated!
  3. mackenziet

All the buttons will light up when the lights are turn on and I guess I should have said that the screen has some kind of back light come on but there is nothing that shows up on the display. Rear entertainment system still works and all steering wheel controls work except radio controls. I'll...
  4. mackenziet

so I have an 07 Eddie Bauer with factory navigation, left work today and had a black sceen and the radio station was stuck on whatever station was on. 45 minute drive home to warm up from the 7 degrees it was outside and several tries of turning it on and off when I got home, still a black...
  5. mackenziet

For Sale Black Ford Ranger Cap FOR SALE

BLACK Cap for a Ford Ranger, came off a 1999 extended cab. Has the split window for a sliding rear glass. Rear window in tact with working handles on both sides but I do not have the key to lock it. No side windows and is the raised cap for extra clearance. Paint is great shape! Believe it will...
  6. mackenziet

Navteq Map Updates

I bought one from ioffer and its the 11P disc, it too is a burned copy but it works as it should. Payed $56 for it too.
  7. mackenziet

Navteq Map Updates

Pictures possibly??? Anyone...
  8. mackenziet

Navigation dvd install failure. Failed installation recovery. Stuck!

update? Did you ever end up getting the version 11 DVD to install on the 2007 factory nav?
  9. 2007 EB

2007 EB

Very tastefully equipped 2007 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V6 4x4
  10. 2007 EB

2007 EB

11. 2007 EB

2007 EB

12. 2007 EB

2007 EB

13. 2007 EB

2007 EB

14. mackenziet

Navteq Map Updates

Thank you......what about even being able to downloading it and ripping it to a DVD. Are the updates maps & firmware even more apathetically pleasing? I know my north, south, east, and west but just trying to keep this every option EB updated and properly taken care of.
  15. mackenziet

Navteq Map Updates

So if bought of eBay, no special code is required in order to install the disc? And the DVD is removed or can be removed and it still works without the DVD??? Anyone have one I can rent for about 20 minutes and I can bring cash. Something is wrong with ebays $30 solution...
  16. mackenziet

2007 Explorer EB navigation update

Just wondering if anyone has updated the factory 2006-2008 navigation dvd to the newest version 11... If anyone has where did you get it, any significant noticable updates, ANY FEEDBACK is much appreciated. Pictures are welcome:)
  17. mackenziet

Navigation dvd install failure. Failed installation recovery. Stuck!

update? any word on your past problem?
  18. mackenziet

Navteq Map Updates

version 11??? Has anyone updated their nav dvd to the newest version 11??? I have an 07 EB with factory nav running version 8P and just wondered if anyone has hulked up and bought the newest update?
  19. mackenziet

Navigation dvd

newest update I have an 07 Explorer EB with the factory nav running version 8P, anyone know if there is a newer update and if so where to buy it besides the dealer???
  20. mackenziet

Timmay's 2007 Eddie Bauer Explorer

Just the fogs for now, kinda like having the HID's with the standard halogen light. Best of both worlds I guess...
  21. mackenziet

Timmay's 2007 Eddie Bauer Explorer

Here's my new wheels....
  22. mackenziet

70 camaro in rehab

Very nicely done sir, here are a couple pics from the 4th of my 70 1/2,,,,,
  23. mackenziet

Lets see your switches!

Had to add another control box.....
  24. mackenziet

Who here runs HID headlights????

Well I got the light put in finally and they look great. DDM Tuning 55w 8000K HID in stock headlight housings. I sanded and polished the stock headlight and running/turn light assemblies and they cleaned up nicely. I used the 3M lens restoration kit that has 500 and 800 grit discs then wet...
  25. mackenziet

96 Explorer Sport Alternator Queston???? HELP ASAP

I know that it had to be for the OHV V6, but im just wondering if going to the Autozone and getting the 130 amp alt will be enough???
Back