Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Jrgaylor's 91 Explorer full width D44/9

Man that looks great I have a reverse front 44 and a standard rear 44 from an F150 76 model and I was wondering if you couldplease send me anything that you have to help me along as far as sudjestions for my 92 navajo swap I do want to do the leaf over in the rear but I have the super lift 4"...
  2. T

Want to lift my Explorer

The only one you can buy without a solid axel swap is the Super;ift 4" or 5.5" they are both good lifts but you will not be running over 35's on the IFS
  3. T

Amarillo run

Well I was hoping to get this on earlier but well I just lost track of time. There is a run to the Canadian River this weekend on Sat we will meet there and work out our rigs on the trails that mother nature has made different for us everytime that I go. if you want to go just take Hwy87north...
  4. T

katemcr rocks june 26th and 27th

Wow guys we can run to Katemcy rocks in june if you guys want it is an open event and I will be there. www.katemcyrocks.com Ledts try to meet there camping is 5.00 and run is 10per day I am sure that we could have a good time I have been there some and I have run some of the harder trails and...
  5. T

Planning Stages - Next Texas Run

Man you guys are the Bomb I hopf that i can wheel with you all very soon. Laters.
  6. T

Pics of my custom canvas windows!

Yes I was refering to the pumpkin's fenders and I do want the front glass for my Navajo if you can find a template if not please let me know and I will try to get you one off mine I am not very crafty though and I am sure to mess it up
  7. T

Ok well I guess I will have to sit this one out but please keep me posted of any run going in the next month and I will be there. I have planned to go to the texas crawl for so long I would hate to lose a chance because I could not fix the carnage that Gilmer deals out in a week, and it just is...
  8. T

Cool thanks. Hay rick can you e me and tell me where or how to get those fenders on the front of your yellow beast
  9. T

oh yea the measurements are taqken on the inside of the outer seal next to the glass.
  10. T

ok starting from the back seal bottom to the top is 19.25xbottom to mirror 33.5xmirror area8.5x mirror to top15x top21.75 dose this sound right
  11. T

Good question let me go measure them and see.
  12. T

Windows How much for the 2 front door windows. :bounce:
  13. T

Ok so this sand is in My ears and my A$$ but I still hav'nt seen a date for this run can someone please help me clear the sand from my Eyes.LOLOLOL
  14. T

Where and when I want to come if I can and I think that I can are yall coming to the texascrawl this year? when is the gilmer run I live in Lubbock so I have to plan in advance. :fart: :chug: :exp: :bounce: :fire: :burnout: :uk: :roll: :nono: ;)
  15. T

Hay guys I finally finished my lift and gears so I am going to the texas crawl at katemcy rocks on the 1st and 2nd of May this is an open event for all 4x4ers come on and join go to this web site www.katemcyrocks.com and sign up. and this one to see my mods www.texastiger295.freeservers.com
  16. T

Super lift 4''

I just did a superlift 4" susp. and put 33" mudders on and I have a 3" bodylift is there any way to make the front coils sag quicker so that my camber will even out I had it alligned and they took it all the way positive and aqdded the 2degree shims and I am still not in full contact with the...
  17. T

post Tx. run

Hay guys from the lubbock area please check out this site and possibly join in the fun at Post Tx.. The site is www.fwdnut.com there is alott to do there and I sure would like to meet some of you .
  18. T

Gilmer- Dec. 28th

sorry well I did not make this one but I did however make enough money tro buy a 4 inch lift and 411 gears with rock crawler rims and 5 33x12.5x15 pro comp mt's so I will do better on the trail if you know what I mean. I am going to install it some time in Jan. so if yall want to come help I...
  19. T

Gilmer- Dec. 28th

run ok Im there but will someone please send me directions to where we will meet I am coming fromLubbock and I can get to dallas or athens. Is this an overnighter ?? it will be for me.
  20. T

Lifts

I need to get some serious info on the lifts available for the 92 sport Navajo. Can you please let me know asap as I have found a very good deal on the superlift 5.5 in and 5 tires and wheels
  21. T

Gilmer- Dec. 28th

the run Well I am off that weekend and I could make it. Is'nt that just west of dallas . I have some friends that might be interested in coming also. How much to run for the weekend and are there any takers on sharing a room. I try to take a bath once a month weather I need it or not :D...
  22. T

Electrical problem/Navajo Front Turn Signal Relocation

Yes you are right about being carefull and that is why I have the mechanics do the work.. And I am just as broke as the next guy but I am single and liveing with a roomie. so I have a little . You can match the 6" with the soa and pull it all togather with some blocks and knowhow. I hope that...
  23. T

Kool I am looking at a rough country 6front susp. lift and a SOA on the rear with 410s for gears I have already bought my 33"ers 12.5 wide. I do allott of crawling as a matter of fact I just went this last weekend and I was cought in a bad place with out the 6" . and my drivers side hub started...
  24. T

Cool I just used the stock lamp and wiring I have a 3" body lift know and IO would like to know what you think of the James Duff lift you bought. can you post a pic of your rig
Back