Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

1997 Explorer Headlight Problem

How Do I Replace This?
  2. M

1997 Explorer Headlight Problem

My Headlights Dont Work... The Light Switch Has Been Replaced Still No High Or Low Beams But If I Pull On My Turn Signal Switch To Flash The High Beams They Light Up Just Fine But As Soon As I Release They Go Out Pushing Forward On Stick To Make High Beams Stay On Dont Do Anything... Any...
  3. M

Bentley style grille

They Do It Because Of Copyright They Cant Do It Without Being Sued By Ford
  4. M

4r55e

ok so i called ford to get a new seperator plate with the bonded gaskets and they told me they could get me the gaskets but i would have to buy a new valve body in order to get a new seperator plate??? whats going on with that i thought you could buy the plate with the gaskets pre bonded to it
  5. M

Beastons Beast

Not Sure Yet Im Still Doing My Research
  6. M

Beastons Beast

im doing independent front suspension
  7. M

Beastons Beast

This Is Gonna Be A True One Of A Kind
  8. M

Beastons Beast

It Is My Little Secret U Will Just Have To Wait Till I Post Updates
  9. M

Beastons Beast

Thats My Reason Right There... Cuz I Dont Wana Be Like Everybody Else
  10. M

Beastons Beast

9 Times Out Of Ten Yes LOL
  11. M

Beastons Beast

Ok So I Just Became An Elite Member And Thought I Would Begin My Registry... First Off My Names Michael Beaston... I Have Been Working On Cars Since I Was A Little Lad... Im Currently Working On My 95 Explorer XLT I Have Many Plans For This Truck I Will Keep Everyone Filled In As The Work...
  12. M

My interior light & door ajar light are on.

most likely a bad sensor in one of your doors on your truck. mine done the same thing and ended up being my rear glass sensor i just unplugged it and everything works great now except my interior light doesn't turn on when i open the back glass
  13. M

HELP!!! it is out of commission!!

the explorers connections on back of instrument panels have been known to quit working.... at least to me... i have personally fixed mine 3 times so that could be your problem there...
  14. M

'97 Sport with a bad transmission

What Was The Old Transmission Doing? Dirty Fluid Could Have Caused The Valve Body To Clog And Could Be The Problem
  15. M

97 explorer transfer case. Stupid question (?)

Your Transfer Case Is Mounted To The Rear Of Your Transmission, In Order To Remove It And Drive You Would Have To Change Your Rear Output Shaft Which Means Complete Disassemble Of Your Transmission, (I Don't Recommend This Option) As For The Sound Its Making Check Your Driveshafts For Any...
  16. M

Motor Tranny And Rear End Swap From 96 To 95

Update I Have Noticed A Few Differences Like The Throttle Position Sensor Is Different... Do I Need To Change Out My Intake And Plenum With The One From My Original Engine And Can Someone Tell Me If A 96 4.0 Has An 8 Bolt Flywheel Or A Six Bolt?
  17. M

4r44e parts help

could be a jammed servo piston not letting the solenoid work
  18. M

Motor Tranny And Rear End Swap From 96 To 95

Ok Title Says It All.... I pulled the engine transmission transfer case and rear end out of a 96 ford explorer sport it is a 4.0 just like mine with just way less mileage... Im just wondering what kind of issues am i gonna run into when i drop everything back into my 95 xlt and should i change...
  19. M

High Flow Intake Question, Please Help

you can custom fabricate your own... you can buy universal intakes from autozone napa or advanced auto
  20. M

stuttering when gased

lol tell me about it
  21. M

5R55e - rebuild or replace

Honestly My Advise to you is to go to local autozone by the rebuild kit and the ford transmission book for c3 c4 and c5 transmissions all in one book then follow instructions in book to rebuild it... automatic transmissions are a hell of a lot easier to rebuild then manual ones in my opinion
  22. M

Help, No Fuel Pressure!

Most Fuel Pressure Gauges Come With The Adapters
  23. M

How To Remove Ac Condensor Without Cutting The Lines

i Feel Like A Dummy I Figured It Out I Had Forgotten All About The Spring Sleves
  24. M

Help, No Fuel Pressure!

Try Hooking The Pressure gauge up before the fuel filter then tell me how much pressure you have
  25. M

How To Remove Ac Condensor Without Cutting The Lines

How Do I Remove The Lines? I Took The Clips Apart And The hoses I beleive Are crimped together im pulling all the ac parts off of a 96 to put on my 95 that someone sliced my ac lines on
Back