Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Vent Flipper

seems im having almost the same issue ... any info on this?
  2. A

no air coming through front vents

I have manual air. From what I read the blend door changes the temperature of the incoming air. My problem seems to be is the knob that changes from the floor to dash to defrost etc.
  3. A

no air coming through front vents

Alright Gang. I need yall's help again. The air is coming through the floor vents, center console for the back seat, and defroster like normal but there is no air coming out of the vents on the dash. When you adjust the knob on the dash my wife says everything works as it should except for the...
  4. A

rear panel cracked ... what alternative options do i have?

ive searched for that pic of the black x missing the whole panel ... i wanted to see it again and maybe put a total black vinyl sticker over the spot ... but i wonder if it will look right ... and another reason im looking for pics is im deployed right now and havent seen it in person to assess...
  5. A

rear panel cracked ... what alternative options do i have?

I remember seeing someone take the panel and adhesive all the way off and left it that way and was trying to search for the pictures of it. Also looking for what other people did rather than just replacing the panel.
  6. A

starting/stalling issues

i have a scanner and it has no codes
  7. A

starting/stalling issues

hey yall got another question, im currently deployed and the explorer is having some issues. my wife says it is very difficult to start in the morning and stalls ALOT. it also stalls when its hot not as much but still alot. my buddy is looking at the manual and it says to check the fuel...
  8. A

Light bar behind grill (PICS)

maybe a dumb question but how do you have the his lows and fogs on at the same time? i only have low/fogs or his ... and btw i like those lights
  9. A

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Daniel and Ranger yall got some nice explorers there! and daniel after seeing your pics it convinced me to nightshade my stock corners ... so glad i did!
  10. A

got some more trouble codes!

i erased the codes and will see if they some back ... wiht codes like that i guess thats the only way lol
  11. A

no lights were on ... not even the CEL i just randomly plug in the scanner and found them but yes i cleared them and triton did your truck run a little rough when you had the codes? mine seems to have a little hesitation and a little (very little) skip at idle
  12. A

F150 leveling kit spacers?

i hated doing the lift on the explorer my lift on my ifs silverado was easier imo than the explorer lol
  13. A

well its that time again ... fixed an antifreeze leak and connected my code reader and got these: U1900 controller area network communication bus malfunction receive malfunction NON-MIL B1805 mismatched PCM and / or ABS-TC module NON-MIL C2900 vehicle identification number mismatch NON-MIL...
  14. A

Random question

dont know about a cia but a cai is a cold air intake
  15. A

Nate's Explorer rear SAS build

cant wait ... this needs to be done ... as rondo would say "subscribing :popcorn:" lol
  16. A

Wheel Education

Let me get home and look up my wheel info so i can assist you better
  17. A

Help! Bad squeaking in springs or UCA

How long have you had the ucas on? My stock uca bushings started squeaking immediately after i installed the spacers
  18. A

Photos 3rd gen pic's

looking good NATE and RANGER ... ranger what step bars do you have? power steps?
  19. A

the return

you should probably lay off the popcorn so much Rondo! lol
  20. A

2012 Sport Trac Grille on a 3rd gen Exporer?

WHY ARE WE STILL WAITING?!?! lol jk
  21. A

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Please do cortney ... just looking at options :)
  22. A

For Sale Upper control arms... Extended WITH UNIBALL

never until my trucks tranny went out ... but its back up now
Back