Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

what would happen if you cut springs on a 4wd..?

im not sure yet what i wanna do with the ex it was always between lowering or lifting it but my friend parted his mazda out so im getting all the air ride parts really cheap so i can bag mine when i get it
  2. 9

thanks everyone for your help but now i cant find all the parts i need and the parts from the junkyard they do have would $250 so i might just do tires and a body lift and then in a few months im getting a mazda b2200 and i am going to lower that because i already know how to do that and what i...
  3. 9

ibeam settup

thanks and i know i was going to the junk yard and they were gonna pull everything i need for $170 they were going to try to pull it all in one piece so i can just roll it under and bolt it up if possible
  4. 9

ibeam settup

sorry i didnt go into detail but i was wondering if you can just swap a 2wd beam setup instead of the 4wd TTB?
  5. 9

ibeam settup

please no negative comments but i have a 92 4x4 ex and i was wondering if you could put a 2wd front ibeam on instead of having the TTB? please help -thanks
  6. 9

as many as i want??.....
  7. 9

i never said mine had torsion bars? i was referring to swapping out suspension to have torsion bars from a newer ex if possible?
  8. 9

first gen torsion bars? i have a 92 4wd that i want to lower but everybody says i cant go lower than 2 inches but thats not enough so i was wondering if you can swap out a mustang 2 subframe to lose the TTB or the subframe from i think a 2nd gen? whichever one has torsion bars? i wanted to do a...
  9. 9

lowering ?s

i have a 92 4wd abd i was wondering if i could maybe swap out for a mustang 2 subframe? to lose the TTB and then i could lower it or possibly bag it?
  10. 9

My Build Thread - $39 Body Lift, Custom Bumper, Repair...

i have a 92 ex and i was planning a 3in body lift would i have to do anything besides installation and dealing with the bumpers ?
  11. 9

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

how much lift and what size tires are you running?
  12. 9

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

what size tires are you running?
  13. 9

92 ranger door panels on a 92 explorer..?

i was just trying to see if i could put door panels from a 92 ranger in my 92 explorer? please help
  14. 9

im just into lowriders and wanted it lowered for looks
  15. 9

i never said it was a 2wd..?
  16. 9

i know thats the smart thing but my mom gave me the truck and the title is at a loan place so i cant sell it
  17. 9

i think im just gonna do it its only 50 bucks to fix if i mess the springs up
  18. 9

but would i majorly mess anything up?
  19. 9

I have a 92 4wd ex and i dont have alot of money and idc about ride quality because its not a daily driver just my project im putting blocks on the clack and i want like a 4 maybe 5 inch drop. So i was trying to find out what would happen if i just cut my coil springs? PLEASE HELP !
  20. 9

roll pans

how much? i have a 92 2 door explorer
  21. 9

The Lowest Explorer Pic Thread!!!!

wow i want my ex to look like that i was thinking i needed like a 5 or 6 inch drop
  22. 9

diesel_s) thats only a 3in drop?
  23. 9

im about to have my 92 about that low lower hopefully :p:
  24. 9

can you put a 95 ex front end on a 92 ex?

I have a 92 2door explorer and i was wondering if i could swap either a 95 explorer or a 88 bronco2 front end on my explorer i know it would take modifications but has anybody seen or done this?
Back