Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Actually me and the wife picked up the ex this evening and they did up date and gave us a new sd map
  2. A

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

My wife dropped off the Explorer on Monday for the BSOD and the service advisor told her that Ford is not sending the update out until August now. I find it funny that dealerships have no clue.
  3. A

2011 explorer radio"audio off"????

It is so funny how we all adapt to the ford touch system. I feel like it controls us not the other way around.
  4. A

USB media delay after songs

Mine does that too. Sometimes mine skips to the next track halfway throught the track I am listening to. It was getting worse and worse so i just burned the MP3's to a cd and it works great. Ill have ford check it out when i have to bring it in for a bigger problem, although i am hesitant to do...
  5. A

Text message read out loud.

The MFT will read it out loud as long as you have a phone that has texting through bluetooth
  6. A

Slight roll when putting in Park...

so i am guessing no one here but me has noticed the excessive play when putting it in park?:D
  7. A

Slight roll when putting in Park...

Has anyone else here noticed if their explorers roll back a few inches after you put it in park? It's not a big deal to me but my wife is freaking out about it thinking she is going to hit a kid (She's a Teacher) or something.
  8. A

Usb stick keep skiping

Let me know what happens, mine does the same thing. I thought it was a bad usb memory stick, but since it is happening to you also it must be a MFT problem.
  9. A

V-6 Eco-boost?

It is so funny that they do not know the product that they are selling!
  10. A

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

I have the tricoat white as well, i'm thinking satin black would look best becuase of the bottom moulding being black. :thumbsup:
  11. A

Is SYNC hard of hearing?

I have noticed that too. If i am actually using the SYNC for traffic it does not understand my commands and says something completely different than i asked for (my wife cracks up everytime). It works fine if i am using it to find a song or call some one with voice comands it just seems that the...
  12. A

Adding Homelink Garage Door Opener

I called the 800 number and i had to tell them the model number of the remote for the gate. They told me that the frequency is to high and it will not work. The only way it will work is if they installed a special transmitter on the gate receiver and they would do it for free but they had to get...
  13. A

Adding Homelink Garage Door Opener

the limited comes with something similar but not as good. With the homelink it records or copies the signal from your remote so no matter what the frequency it will work. With the crappy one that comes in the limited you have to manual program it or if you live in a gated community w/ a high...
  14. A

hitch receiver standard?

i believe you need the tow package, i have a limited without the tow package and do not have a reciever hitch. i am sure there will be an after market one you can purchase and install yourself in in the near future.
  15. A

Question on X-Plan

w/ the xplan i got $2000 off mine and a bonus $1000 off if paid cash or money up front so i went to my credit union got preapproved and they gave me a blank check. Its funny how i got $3000 off the sticker and still do not feel like i got a good deal because they are so rare down here most...
  16. A

3rd row non powered seats...

Has anyone had issues with the stitching coming off the velcro? My velcro tab is completely off the back of the seat. Also out of habit when i put the seats down then lift back up to lay them flat i grab the top of the seat and forget to pull the the strap marked 2 and the middle top section of...
Back