Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Wanted Any Hawaii EX Owners?

Try to check craigslist or forumshawaii. I didnt have any luck. Also try revolution motorsports. They get stock rims in from time to time.
  2. M

Photos 3rd gen pic's

What size are your rims? Tire size too please. :)
  3. M

My girl's 05 XLT

I'm ashamed. I don't really know. Lol. All I know is it's flowmasters and she said something about dual in single out or something? Haha. I'm more of a car guy but recently got addicted to doing stuff to her x. And she's a v6.
  4. M

LED Brake Lights

Thanks Kazer. Nah, not looking for switchback, although they do look nice. I thought your tail lights just had leds built in?
  5. M

LED Brake Lights

Has anyone tried these in there x? Wanna know if they'd be functional? Anyone have pics? http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-WHITE-41-SMD-LED-SPIDER-LITE-BRAKE-LIGHT-BULB-3157-/190656458579?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c6402af53&vxp=mtr#ht_3481wt_1163...
  6. M

My girl's 05 XLT

haha. Yes, it's my uncle's. He needs to show it more love. lol
  7. M

My girl's 05 XLT

Sorry Triton, I shoulda put it there. lol. 35% isn't bad at all since the headlights are on. Yeah just the sides are a pain when there isn't enough lighting. I feel like I'm in a fish tank when I'm in my civic with 20% all around and no windshield tint. So far we trip out the gate guards...
  8. M

My girl's 05 XLT

Just wanted to post up my girl's 2005 XLT. Here's the mods so far: - Alpine W-205 double din - Driver & passenger headrests with monitors - 5% tint all around, 35% on windshield w/ 5% top strip - Upper and lower billet grill - Black Housing headlights & corners - 06-10 Tail Lights w/...
  9. M

Need pics of different size front tint strip

My strip is about 6" on the ends and a little under 4" in the middle for the curve. Tints too dark to really see from the outside. lol.
  10. M

WTB 06-10 Explorer Tail Lights for my 05

Thanks guys. For some reason I wasn't getting email notifications of your replies. But after searching and searching I found them on ebay for about $50 cheaper than going to our dealer here. Only place I messed up was buying the sockets and screws here. Coulda saved $30 by buying on...
  11. M

Projector Retrofit

is cutting involved? I think I'd like to do this
  12. M

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Does anyone have a pic of the 18" 2006-2010 explorer rims on our years? I'm looking for a set. Thanks
  13. M

WTB 06-10 Explorer Tail Lights for my 05

Anyone able to point me in the right direction? I live in Hawaii and the prices on ebay are pretty rediculous.
  14. M

Coolant leak has me stumped

My coolant problem was the sensor's o ring went bad and leaked whenever I used the gas pedal. I replaced the whole thermostat housing pretty much for nothing. Try and check that?
Back