Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

My bumber set up, maker of bumber James Cal

thank you i put alot of thought into it.
  2. P

naw it looks like its blocking the headlights but once the lights are on i see just fine i took it down to highway patrol and showed them it and they said my front bumber is just fine.
  3. P

I got my bumper painted and put on with the lights high lift and the winch had to do alot of fabbing to get everything to get in sung but it worked out great hopfully im pictures come in good.
  4. P

Oli pressure sending unit problems

how do i go about hooking all 3 gauges up?
  5. P

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G2889/Application/?prefilter=0 i found this but i have no clue how to hook something like this up and where i should put it
  6. P

How to go about that I can mount one no issue but where do I get a line to run from that to the sending unit what is it called
  7. P

I replaced the sending unit once and I will try it again and maybe the gague
  8. P

So i lost my oli pressure sending unit i dont read anything on my gauge and i replaced the sending unit and got nothing, i dont know what the problem could be maybe the gauge or something i have no clue i know the gauge was going crazy and jumping all around untill it stopped reading anyone have...
  9. P

Best alternator for what i have on my truck please help

alright i see what your saying im looking at a power house 200amp for the truck what you think? plus in the future i think i can throw in a second battery and not have to worry about throwing in a new amp. Just seems to have low power all the time and its not the battery and with all these...
  10. P

95 amp is stock i think you think 130 is enought to power all that **** plus addition things in the future
  11. P

i replaced my alt with a new one i know it not the battery since its a nice one so im guessing it prob the alt. agreed? 130amp what does the stock 91 x usally have if i replaced the stock one with a regular one amp wise
  12. P

I have a 1991 ford explorer i have a sound system in it and 2 6in off road lights a 10k winch and some other things i have the red 6 pack opium battery and i think that to power everything better i need a better alternator what do you guys think please give feedback.
  13. P

Looking to install a fuel cell need advice

looking to install a fuel cell here and get it out from under my truck now the one i get is all i need is a sending unit with it new to the fuel cell game. Im a noob as gas ****. Sorry to the guy i took this pic from im planning on doing this on my truck
  14. P

91x chopped off back and welding pipes soft top?

kinda but only the back and also the pipes will be goiong at more of a angle then st8 down and weld to the pipe running across my tail gate. more of a hummer look, all pipes will be bended. It would be cool if there was a kit out there but if there is canvas i can buy somewhere so i can custom...
  15. P

91x chopped off back and welding pipes soft top?

So i cut off the back of the x and going to weld pipes and resupport everything and the pipes with be going at a downward angle towards the back and then st8 down and im looking for a place where i can get a 3 peice custom soft top type stuff and can hook or snap on then be able to take off when...
  16. P

Digital Dash Swap?

ya i would need someone to bulid me one and i would take care of the install or i would need a big set of instructions
  17. P

Digital Dash Swap?

you have any pictures? ya im looking to buy 1 or 2 with no issues im very interested me and my bro are.
  18. P

auto 4X4 will not engage

you might want to put off your front hubs off cause you might have broken hubs which isnt hard to replace you can just go to a wreaking yard and pick up two locking hubs or if they are broken you can always switch to manual locking hubs it would be a good time to change over if they are broken
  19. P

Digital Dash Swap?

so im leaving im going on the road for work for 6 weeks at a time and my brother rolled his x so hes buliding another one and we both want one, how much would it cost for you to make two of those one for me and one for my brother? we both make good money and are very serious no games
  20. P

Cant Figure Out Overheating

i was having the same problem. I have a 1991 ford explorer and i ran into the same problem, i replaced the t stat 3 times flushed did a bunch of ****. So i decided to put a fan shoud back on the explorer and it never over heats now even when 4x4ing in heat, it does boil sometimes when im stuck...
  21. P

Wanting to do a custom instrument cluster

So i have a 1991 x and my stock oil pressure is sitting on low after i changed the oil pressure sending unit so it must be the gauge so what the hell i want to do a custom instrument panel with all my gauges with lights and maybe a ele. display anyone know how to make one or even buy one...
  22. P

Digital Dash Swap?

How Much to have one made for a 1991 ford explorer? or somewhere i can go buy one and replace the stock one for instructions on how to bulid one myself
  23. P

My 91 explorer project opinions and herculiner lining this weekend advice?

So far it does not look so bad going to do the lining this weekend and im preping right now anyone have any advice on the wiring that is running on each side and also under the drivers seat the heat tube running to the back of the consel and also the wires running across the back seat? I have...
  24. P

explorer not getting gas?

did u by chance do anything or hit anything that could of set off the switch should be under the dash on the passenger side it keeps the engine from getting gas u have to reset that switch
  25. P

Replaced rear main engine seal, gear box, tires and wheels, 3in body lift in 2 days

I replaced the rear seal cause of a leak by dropping out the tranny without taking the exaust off ;), replaced the gear box which was leaking, installed a 3in body lift, and wheels and tires at the moment she doesnt look to bad and theres more to come next will be putting rhino lining instead of...
Back