Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

SLEEPER 1985 Mustang LX

I like the stack of bricks holding the exhaust up. lolz and the windmill hood ornament?
  2. X

SLEEPER 1985 Mustang LX

Jeff care for a 7 up? lol http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-LX-1990-7-UP-LIMITED-EDITION-MUSTANG-CONVERTIBLE-/230469470014?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35a90d073e#ht_500wt_975
  3. X

Rear Glass open while driving?

yes, of course we are, at a very low PPM compared to what will/can be inside your vehicle.
  4. X

wasn't trying to argue.. there is no argument. If you wanna huff a colorless, orderless, poisonous gas.. by all means feel free. hopefully future readers of this thread will see the err in your ways, hopefully not by a R.I.P. thread linked to this discussion.
  5. X

I'd be willing to bet the owners manual {<-I dont have one) would have some mention of this very topic of discussion. just because "jeep folks" do it, doesnt mean it's safe (that's an oxymoron at best) LOL
  6. X

Quoted for the hilaraity factor alone. this could be "famous last words"
  7. X

Carbon Monoxide will kill you. It might not do it the first time, or the second time BUT it's not expelled from the body very fast either, it will have cumulative effects. It might take some time. a catalytic convertor does NOT MEAN there is no Carbon Monoxide in your exhaust <---that's...
  8. X

SLEEPER 1985 Mustang LX

Give him a good "both hands around the collar" hug from me too!
  9. X

SLEEPER 1985 Mustang LX

First..unicorn.. now a virgin unmolested unicorn CHOKE YOURSELF JEFF!
  10. X

"Squeaky bed" syndrome...

quoted for troofness
  11. X

hello to all & have a question

The opening in the firewall is for AC condesation to drain out. Having coolant exiting that hole means your heater core is toast/leaking. As much as I'd LOVe to help you.. changing the heater core is really a one man job.
  12. X

ford windstar code

lean bank 1 and 2 are usually a vacuum leak lean codes on a single bank usually indicate a bad o2 sensor. windstars are known for manifold leaks..and IMRC problems/leaks
  13. X

Monitors not completing test

curious thought from the far side/peanut gallery. I've seen something similar to this... turned out the PCM had been flashed and they did a bunch of stupid stuff in the emissions area of the tune... by disabling those functions, they cause most if not all the emissions monitors to "not complete".
  14. X

Lori's Reaper, The Cobra R Clone (56K Die)

that is the only drawback I can find with road course racing, it can be very very expensive and hard on parts.... I am not saying it's not worth the money or the wear and tear..but damn it cost alot. I wish I had deeper pockets, I'd love to drag grandmas car out there sometime. Do you...
  15. X

transmission or transfer case dropping into neutral

two thoughts, 1. not enough red stuff on the dipstick (<--brown or black stuff doesnt count) 2. the one way clutch is about to blow up pray it's #1
  16. X

My transmission won't work after a computer check up.

that is a possibility if "some budding t00ner" flashed a manual trans PCM code to an Automatic PCM..that's "bad mojo" there.
  17. X

My transmission won't work after a computer check up.

who told you that? reading codes cannot "turn off" the trans
  18. X

Torque converter lock out switch on a 96 sport

Is the AC on during "lunging" against the brakes? My Mark 8 did that, I changed the "idle speed adder for AC" in the tune and now it doesnt do that any more.
  19. X

? about my tune from henson

well hell yea... James is good people, hard working people, trusted people. His "opinion" weighs heavily. I was trying to help you because I figured James might have been "too busy" to put forth the effort, or was too busy to give the required attention that this deserves..or whatever.. So...
  20. X

well LOW and BEHOLD what happens when you actually APPLY yourself and TRY to figure something out.. funny how that works.. huh? Rather than sitting there trying to be spoonfed, you SOLVED the issue. Now, dont you feel better? and isn't it a better feeling than if I had told you how to do it?
  21. X

Again I "NEVER" talked any Sh*T but...Just so long as you understand "WHY" ...and "HOW" you got into this position.. that's all I'm saying.
  22. X

this is the exact post where I decided that you were "done". talking sh*t to James, telling him to mind his own business in a thread the mentions him BY NAME. IMHO this IS james' business...especially since you chose to call his name out on a public message board. You didn't title the...
  23. X

SCT has free support its only a phone call away... they have technicians on the payroll to address these issues... Rather than trying to get someone else to help you for free, why not go to the source and use their free support?
Back