Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Speedometer acting up

ttt
  2. M

Clay Bar, Wax, Wash, & New rims ... Pics within !!

very nice and clean :thumbsup:
  3. M

putting stock speakers back in

when i owned my 97 sport, i replaced my speakers and headunit with all aftermarket stuff. now my dad drives it, and i want to take my infinity speakers out, but if i put the stock speakers back in, can they be wired to work with an aftermarket head unit? i'm not worried about sound quality, he...
  4. M

First time in snow...and some questions...

thats funny, i had a 97 sport and i just got an 02 transam. the ex was great in the snow, i dont think 4x4 even kicked in last year when i drove 3 hours through a blizzard since i had some new A/T tires on there.
  5. M

Speedometer acting up

Just last week, my speedometer started acting up. It seems if I drive for awhile, the speedometer will all of a sudden just drop and stop working. I turned the engine off and when i started it again later in the day it worked fine again. It has done this a few times now. Anyone else ever...
  6. M

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

looking at this thread, i love lifted trucks, especially sports :D
  7. M

mcG's 97 2 Door Sport

265/70, i wanted 31s but i have a 16" wheel
  8. M

After Thanksgiving Paragon run???

hmm...i only have 1 tow hook (rear) and no skids....
  9. M

After Thanksgiving Paragon run???

i've always wanted to go to paragon, i've never been there either. not sure how well i would do though, i have a 97 sport 4x4 with TT/shackles and some bridgestone ATs, but otherwise stock.
  10. M

saw a new Z06..

..at the chevy dealer today. millennium yellow. man that thing looks like a beast. 7.0L v8, 505 hp. the rear tires were 325s. my friend knows the workers there, he asked for the keys to it they just laughed haha. heres a pic from my phone:
  11. M

Bugatti Veyron Test Drive

i'll take 2. its probably elevendy billion dollars.
  12. M

Maryland State Police newest cars

i like the chargers. just too bad it's a 4 door sedan :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:
  13. M

My Newest And Greastest Toy Yet!!!!

there's already a ton of aftermarket parts for the new stangs. i really like a lot of the body kits coming out. you can take your car and add all kinds of body work and wheels at www.ponybuilder.com.
  14. M

What to get for next car....

well it's october and i still haven't gotten another car. i think i've decided i want an 01-02 ws6, now i just gotta find one with everything i want. low miles, 6 speed, black etc. i think now is the time (i'm 23) for a sports car before i get older and own a home or have a family etc. and...
  15. M

my 99 explorer sport - in process of being hooked up

if that was mine, i'd kill the running boards asap, take the spinners off (i like the look of the front wheels without the spinner thing), lower it, remove the roof-rack, remove that white pinstripe, and if i had the money i'd shave all the handles. since you're getting the clears for the...
  16. M

Ford give sneak peak of '07 Jaguar XK

looks similar to the new bmw 6-series. i'd drive one :cool:
  17. M

haven't updated in awhile...

with just a 1.5-2" suspension lift, hard to see a difference unless you look closely or see it next to a stocker. of course i noticed a difference but i drive it every day.
  18. M

New Toy

i always loved the foxbody 5.0s. there are some in my neighborhood and they are loooooud :D
  19. M

Boomins Full B&A 56k warning

:thumbsup: i've always liked lifted trucks over lowered (no pun intended :p)
  20. M

Toyota's new "street truck"...?

i like them. 245 hp v6, 6 speed manual, 18" wheels, body kit. msrp is a little over 23k. however you can only get them in access cab trim, 4x2 and just 3 colors (red, black, speedway blue).
  21. M

What to get for next car....

I started a new job a few months ago and now that i'm finally making money I want to get a newer vehicle. Of the 5 I've owned, all have had over 100k miles on the clock. Lucky for me though, my dad said he would probably take over the payments on my explorer so I can still drive it whenever I...
  22. M

new belts squeak at startup

got my serpentine and alternator belts replaced last week bc they were getting pretty out of shape and were pretty old. now however, when i start up the car after sitting for a few hours theres a loud squeak for a few seconds but then it stops. will this go away or is there someway i can fix...
  23. M

2006 Jeep Commander

Am I the only one who thinks this is hideous? link
  24. M

Paragon Trip - Labor Day Weekend

i would be interested.....but i'm not sure how well i'd do. i've never gone off-roading really. all i have is a TT/war153 and some a/t tires.
  25. M

haven't updated in awhile...

first day i had it: http://community.webshots.com/photo/250851328/255632538UUlohz since then i have put on bridgestone dueler a/t revos, clear corners, tt and war153 shackles, and removed the running boards. i still would like to put on diamond clear headlights, an exhaust, grille guard...
Back