Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

03 Sport Trac Body Lift

Awesome, thanks!
  2. S

03 Sport Trac Body Lift

I'm just curious if the 853 works cause I already have it. I can have bumper brackets fabbed up easily..
  3. S

03 Sport Trac Body Lift

So I have a body lift laying here from when I had my 97xlt that was never installed and was wondering if it could be used on my sport trac. Body lift part number is pa853.. any help would be greatly appreciated
  4. S

Help with LED's

It's a 3157. When I installed them I had nothing so I flipped the bulb and now have brake and turn signals but no tail lights.. However the turn signals are hyperflashing..
  5. S

Help with LED's

So I decided I wanted to replace all my lights with leds. I ordered some 3157 leds for the rear brake and turn signals. My problem is, after installing them, I have brake lights and turn signals but no tail lights. Anybody know why this is? If I put the old incandescent bulbs back in I have tail...
  6. S

Introducing...Flashtech LED Halo's for 2002-2005 explorers!

Will these fit an 03 sport trac?
  7. S

headlights

I just bought an 03 sport track and want some different headlights. My problem is, there's not really anything I like for the sport trac. I found some for the Explorer sport and a ranger that are nice. So my question is, will they fit?
  8. S

radio help!

I know I have the Jbl sound system and all the wires are in the back hatch. The radio in it is the stock radio and I want to put an aftermarket head unit in. I know there's a harness that fits cut I ground it before I just can't remember which one it is and can't find the thread now..
  9. S

radio help!

I found a thread a while back and now can't find it. I'm trying to put a c player in my 97xlt. However, it has the Jul system where all the wires are in the hatch near the factory sub (which doesn't work).. anybody know what wiring harness I need?
  10. S

Need Help Installing New Stereo on 95 Explorer w/ JBL Premium Sound System

This is the harness I need for the jbl system to hook up an aftermarket hu?
  11. S

header help

I need to have one of my headers replaced because it has a bad leak. How can I tell if it has the egr hole or not? I'm not sure how to tell and don't know which header to buy..
  12. S

SVO42's 1-ton SAS

Hey man I see your not too far from me. Wanna get together and talk about some plans I have for my 2nd gen?
  13. S

Section525's custom rear tube bumper...

Love the bumper! Can I steal this idea? Lol
  14. S

anybody from Missouri?

Got the body lift in the mail yesterday. Just need somebody to help get it put on..
  15. S

Help with trailer lights

Dad's truck is actually newer. It's a 2012 chevy
  16. S

Help with trailer lights

The lights work fine when it's hooked up to my dad's truck though..
  17. S

883 brackets

Where did you find that diagram? I'm trying to find a diagram for the 883 radiator drop down bracket. .
  18. S

Help with trailer lights

Hey all I have a 97 xlt. I am having troubles getting my trailer lights to work. I went to the auto parts store and bought the 4 flat plug that plugs into the connector under the rear bumper of the suv. Hooked it all up and have no trailer lights. I checked and I have power at the plug so I know...
  19. S

91-09 Explorer 5" of lift for under 300.00

Anybody got a diagram for the radiator brackets? I can have them made..
  20. S

What's the difference between the two, just the bumper brackets?
  21. S

anybody from Missouri?

You live close to Fort Scott? I did some work around there a few months ago..
  22. S

Anybody know? I ordered the 853 but if I need the 883 I can exchange it
  23. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Got a little snow today so I decided to go play..
  24. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

25. S

883 brackets

These brackets will work on a 97 xlt?
Back