Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

did u get the plastics painted???
  2. D

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

spindles Wear did you get the spindles did you need anything while installing them and wich ones did you get and what year is your st i need to know everything you did with your spindles and which ones :rangertan:
  3. D

lift kit help 2001 ford sport trac

Would a ranger edge susp lift from fabtech work?
  4. D

Replacing the Frame/Body mount bushings - how?

i have the exact same problem maybe we need to say something to ford lol im a texas boy to
  5. D

4x4 Conversion Help

so will the the parts from a regular explorer work and is all that i need what the guy listed on the link?
  6. D

4x4 Conversion Help

Alright so im wondering how if I can that I can get a 4x4 conversion kit for my 01 ford explorer sport trac not allowed to get rid of it so I need to know what all and exactly what I will need to do this if you can please provide links thank you. :exporange
  7. D

this is gonna sound dumb but i dont know if i turned them the right way are you supposed to turn the adjustment skrews so they get tighter on the TT
  8. D

you have a picture of your sport trac i think that is what im going to do i want to see a picture of it to get an idea of how much lift im gona get out of this
  9. D

this is it now waaayyy to low
  10. D

i recently purchased a 2001 explorer sport trac 2wd and i have been trying to find a 4 inch suspension lift for it but i cant so will a super lift suspension lift for a 4wd 2001 sport trac work if it wont what will i am already putting on a 3 in body lift so the suspension is all thats left if...
Back