Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

No fuel to engine

Alive again! To sum it up... Used the thread: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1664271#post1664271 I was fooled by my Haynes manual since the fuse diagrams was for earlier models and it was said that it was a 30amp fuse... Since I had gone through the fuses that I...
  2. P

No fuel to engine

Long time, no posts, been busy raising kids..;) Too make a long story short, my GF finally got her driving license. Good! But... Now she uses my daily 99 ex. Bad. So I need to get my project running again, the 93 Ex. It has been a while since I cranked it up, somewhat 2 -3 months. So...
  3. P

Free Tube bend software

Dont know if the SW is only applicable if you use the JD Squared INC's benders. It looked very capable anyway. http://www.jd2.com/bendsoftware.htm //Peter
  4. P

Swedens only lifted 1st gen

Anders, I have mailed you about the shocks. Nice to see a new Swedish member here! Welcome and start lift your truck..;)
  5. P

Heater Fan Resistor Pack

Mine looked fine too, but it was still the problem, ok it was little bit corroded but I couldnt see if it was broken with my eyes. Try measure it for the resistance, Also check the connector, you might go over it with some sandpaper if the connector is corroded.
  6. iceland-van

iceland-van

This was found in Iceland
  7. P

Fischerry: We speak in a secret codelang called swedish..;) Biggs92EB: The rear axle is standard stock, according to the axlecodes on the sticker that is placed under the hood (in Europe there is no on the short side of the door..) it is a 3.73 LS.
  8. P

Såg inte att du hade postat, jag har inte vart närvarande ett tag, fått lite barn, bygger hus (Garage så att man kan mecka i värme..) Hur går det för dig? Blir det något resultat?
  9. P

project explorer lots of pic !

Tjohoo Där! Wow, impressing work, what is the status? You and me is probably the only ones with non-stock 1st gen Explorers here in Sweden..;) Mine was built for offroad and your went pimped out..;) Would be nice to compare them oneday! //Peter
  10. P

Heater Fan Resistor Pack

My resistor pack looked the same as the ones in the images from gijoecam, same issue also, fan only worked in high mode. Can it be the fact that the resistorpack is deadly close to the washer fluids and over some time when refilling/spilling, fluids also gets the connector to corrode in that...
  11. P

Thanks for the reply, I wil checkout smittybilt and see whats ou there... Abount the european ARB clone, do you have the website/adress/name of that manufacturer?
  12. P

Dre, that is the exact bumper I want! What diameter of the tubing is that? Where did you get it from? //Peter
  13. P

stock hight and tire clearence

It could be worse, 3.27 or even 3.08. But try it out! If it is too bad, regear... About how it works: http://auto.howstuffworks.com/differential.htm http://auto.howstuffworks.com/gears.htm
  14. P

I have 32" and 3.73. I have not regeared, Have you checked you axle code? What is the purpose of the vehicle, hardcore offroad, or just the look? 265/75/15 = 30.6" I had 31" before and comparable to the stock it was not much difference..
  15. P

Dont let small thing as that stop you. Problem is not that bigger tires dont fit. Problem is that you havent lifted your truck. Buy the tires that you drool over, then lift so that the rest fit the tires..;)
  16. P

I have 32"x11" with a 3" BL and 2" susp lift, I had to do some minor fender trimming... With stock you will probably fit 31"x10.5" depending of the condition the suspension is in. The explorers tend to sag after some years. Please read: Dead Link Removed
  17. P

93 XLT and 99 LTD

1st Time Offroad! So after a lot of work, and still some things more to do I had to do the first test run offroad. I went to the local club that had newbie-sunday today. I got me some instructions and guidelines from the more experienced guys and off we went into the wood. The Explorer was...
  18. 1st time offroad

1st time offroad

19. 1st time offroad

1st time offroad

20. 1st time offroad

1st time offroad

21. 1st time offroad

1st time offroad

22. P

Need some part #s for 1st gen suspension lifts

Two, one at each side. The "shim" looks like a cylinder and on the top there is like a nut then there is an angled drilled hole vertical through the cylinder where the balljoint goes.
  23. P

Inches confuse, I have to do so much maths in my head because I live in millimeters and have to translate all the time when reading, forums, haynes fordcd's and so on... (head goes like: 9/16"...? hmm ...2,54 / 16 = 0,158 x 9 =1,42 cm) Also strange is that it is mixed, the bodymount bolts is...
  24. P

J-Clips Sorry if this thread more looks like a blog of what I am doing, If it should be moved or I should post anywhere else, please inform me... I have read some scary stories of coils jumping out of the top location. I have seen two different solutions there, the "weld a pipe inside the...
  25. J-Clips

J-Clips

Clips that holds the coils in place
Back