• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. SAS

SAS

my wagoneer d44 low pinion
  2. elliottco

elliottco

3. 2

What is the average age of people on the forum????

Im 21, had it since '03
  4. 2

Explorer Sport Suspension Lifts

Perfect reply Kris. Rider I would go with just the TT/AAL and the 3" body lift. It's very simple, cheap, and you can fit 33"s with minor trimming.
  5. 2

Naw man i got my stereo stuff done at circuit city, but im sure someone around here can help you out

Naw man i got my stereo stuff done at circuit city, but im sure someone around here can help you out
  6. 2

Help FROADER pick new tires

I have heard many a good thing on Iroks from this site and other people who have used them and plan on getting them as my next tire. They come in many various sizes and are available in up to 39" on a 15" rimhttp://www.intercotire.com/site25.php. Another thing, when i was doing research on the...
  7. 2

Jurassic Park...The SUV!

"You're... you're crazy man. I like you, but you're crazy." Seriously that was a bold move stic and clearly it paid off, that is freaking sick nasty. I have always wanted some exotic paint job on mine. You are just living the dream.
  8. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

well put jeff.....
  9. 2

91 expo on full widths

Keep telling yourself that burns...i only had one in the air two weekends ago and i practically **** my pants :D, but it was basically at a standstill on three tires sideways on a hill for five minutes opposed to driving right through it like it looks happened in this guys picture.
  10. 2

91 expo on full widths

Truck looks badass and im impressed by the calmness on your face despite the fact you are only on two tires in that one pic.
  11. 2

MyNameIsAric's 98 FULL width SAS

To clean the "nooks" on my housing i just sandblasted the entire thing and it cleans most of those out. Just take the axle to your work and sandblast it.
  12. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

of course it is working in 4wd and it is the ballinest **** eva. last weekend i about flipped it three times before i got a ticket for offroosding. when you going to take your toyota out with me?
  13. 2

Barack Obama linked 2nd gen. SAS

that picture is sick, my subscription ran out two months ago, but im going to buy this one and put it on my wall, just because you are my hero IZ. ;)
  14. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

thanks a lot man, coilovers would be awsome, but this is just how it worked out. A v8 swap would be awsome, but too expensive for me.
  15. 2

4 wheel Drive conversion

thanks for the support bud, but its already been converted ;)
  16. 2

Ohe boy's Full Width D44/Ford 9"

looks real badass ohe_boy. how do you like those Iroks so far? Im thinking about getting myself a set
  17. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

yeah alex rolled it like in the summer, so a long time ago it was only 2wd, and j602 how can you claim an exposed radiator and hoses look better than a skid plate?
  18. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

yeah thanks rock ranger, and for you skid plate bashers are you claiming it would look better as it was before like this?
  19. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

ok ill remind you bryan, DMAN i disagree with everything you say, i like all the lift, i love the skid plate, and i like the curve of my front grills/plastic, now if you want to send me over some money so i can have a nice front bumper made, be my guest, but thanks for all the negativity frickin...
  20. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

i already have a driveshaft, it is being shortened and will be put in tomorrow, approximately 9" of suspension and 3" body so FULL FOOT NOTCH as some might say
  21. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

yeah its definately tall, but i love it. I need to make moves to widen my stance i.e. wider tires/wheels and less backspacing. and yes high steer is in the future, when the money comes. probably wont get any flex shots untill after this weekend, they tested it on a forklift when they had it in...
  22. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

23. 2

21Robbie21 SAS

more pics too come, my roomates computer is soo slow and mine is broken, they will detail my car this weekend and ill take more pics.
  24. 000_0005

000_0005

25. 000_0004

000_0004

Back