Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

95 EX Temp Issues

ya, i am going to just assume that its just the gauge... and i will just go to a junk yard when i can and i will post an update...
  2. 9

95 EX Temp Issues

thats what i thought too but i cant seem to find any place or reason for it to be that way... the sensor for the gauge is the one with 2 wires going to it or 1 wire i know there are 2 sensors one for the computer and one for the gauge... maybe i will just go to a junk yard and get a gauge in...
  3. 9

95 EX Temp Issues

oh and its a 95 ex so i cant just use and OBD2 reader its OBD1 so its manual check codes so ya that link wont help me anyways if it was the check engine light....
  4. 9

95 EX Temp Issues

Already pulled the damn codes and they have nothing to do with the temp gauge... 337/EGR feedback is/was high 565/Canister purge 1 solenoid circuit failure and the check engine light is now off since i fixed both issues... and so the "CHECK GAUGE" light blinks like every 5-10 sec
  5. 9

95 EX Temp Issues

OK so i have searched all over and have not found a solution. I have a 95 Ex 4.0 and i just purchased it and the temp gauge is below (C) and if i unplug the temp sensor with one wire and ground it, it does nothing, and if i mess with the other sensor it does nothing either... so my question now...
  6. 9

Cruise Control Help

I never thought i would miss something so little as lit buttons... lol my wife doesnt get it but it really irritates me i dont know why.
  7. 9

Cruise Control Help

Dang, i really hoping they would i guess i gotta figure something out to see them.
  8. 9

Cruise Control Help

I am being driven nuts, i just purchased a 92 Explorer I drive at night mostly and i use cruise control all the time, but the problem is i can never see where the buttons are and i keep hitting wrong buttons while driving... and i wanted to know are they supposed to light up or no? I have had 3...
  9. 9

How to: Rebuild 4X4 Shift Motor

Ok so i read some of this and I really need help, I just bought my 92 X and the wires on the shift motor are cracked and deteriorating and i assume that is why my 4x4 wont engage. Problem is that i cant figure out how to replace the whole motor i know i have to disconnect it and unbolt the...
  10. 9

Explorer Search Issues

Good to know... i may just get the V8 and do the swap... or maybe just get the RWD and just make a prerunner... Thanks for the info.
  11. 9

Explorer Search Issues

How do the V8 AWD handle going off road? I mean im in az and we have more rock than anything...
  12. 9

Explorer Search Issues

ok is there anyway to make the V8 into a 4x4
  13. 9

Explorer Search Issues

I have been looking around for a V8 with 4x4, and all i can find is just V6 with 4x4, and V8 AWD. I am confused did they never make a V8 with 4x4... i have the V6 and i just want the V8 power but just can not find one... Can anyone shine some light on this issue... Thanks
  14. 9

Another code 214 95 ex

So I searched on here and nothing quite matched my problem. I was having idle Issues so I cleaned the bottom of the ignition module that is all rusty and got it back on the truck and after I did the misfire code went away but was replaced with the 214, did I bump it or when I put the plugs on...
Back