2. 9

sub hooked to factory radio ?

get rid of the factory radio. :afro:
  3. 9

Easy Stealth Sub Mount Idea

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
  4. 9

Satellite Radio Dilemma

Do not use an FM modulator - they are crappy sounding and a major hassle. I would ditch the cd changer, get an XM MyFi, get an mp3 player, then switch the AUX input to whichever you want to listen to. I run a Roady2 with a Creative Zen 40GB mp3 player. I listen to XM probably 95 percent of...
  5. 9

Amp and subs question

why 2 8" subs ? I would personally get one 12" or 10" over that.
  6. 9

Maximum Wattage Available in 12v system?

yeah, its called having more than one battery.
  7. 9

What do I have done wrong here for wiring my deck, pic inside

ive installed 3 stereo's in explorers and have never not gone thru the harness to ground it. And they have all done just fine.
  8. 9

Forum Window Stickers?

I still have one of the originals bought from Rick around 5 years ago.
  9. 9

The plan: Two stock amplifiers...

WTF ? the stock amplifier is total crap, so you think using two crappy stock amps in some funky wired up way will make you stereo sound better how ? that is just ridiculous. i mean come on now.
  10. 9

Sirius Sportster Satellite Radio Receiver

the only channels that are commercial free are the music channels. they do put in a few program alerts and XM promo's - 2 minutes per hour or something like that. its impossible for the talk channels to not have commercials.
  11. 9

which one should i get?

bandpass boxes suck, especially if they are not built for a specific sub. stick with name brand amps. (not sony)
  12. 9

Delphi XM™ SKYFi2™ Satellite Radio Receiver

then will you sell it to me for 5 bucks ?
  13. 9

Delphi XM™ SKYFi2™ Satellite Radio Receiver

get a myfi, those things kick ass.
  14. 9

Sirius Sportster Satellite Radio Receiver

Sirius's hardware sucks ass. That thing above is like a damn brick, frickin huge and heavy.
  15. 9

I Need To Vent About Sony Customer Service

sony is good for 2 things - tv's and home theater.
  16. 9

Need info - 03 Sport

Im putting in a new head-unit in my fiancee's 03 Sport. Can anyone tell me about this stock system ? Is there an amp I need to bypass like the earlier models ? What are the stock speakers in the doors and back ? Any other tips or advice would help also. Thanks
  17. 9

trying to decide on what lights?

I had the silverstar's, one burnt out so I put in a sylvania cool blue in it to see the difference, and there was none that I could tell. I had my girlfriend drive far down the street and back and they looked exactly the same. So for half the price (20 bucks) of the silverstars (40 bucks) I...
  18. 9

XM Radio ???

I bought the RCA adapter that goes into the back of the Pioneer. That way I could have my Roady2 or mp3 player going into the head unit. I also wanted to be able to get XM in my house.
  19. 9

XM Radio ???

dont argue with me again, mkay. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A40036-2005Jan26.html?sub=AR XM, Sirius Deny Rumor Of Merger By Annys Shin Washington Post Staff Writer Thursday, January 27, 2005; Page E05 Former Viacom Inc. president Mel Karmazin held his first...
  20. 9

XM Radio ???

that rumor is not true.
  21. 9

XM Radio ???

I have a pioneer HU, and was told I would need two seperate 50 dollar parts to hook up xm to it. I think what you need is an adapter specifically for the Alpine unit. Thats why I decided to get a Roady2 to have more portability at the same price.
  22. 9

Sony vs. Power Acoustik Amps

run far far away from the sony.
  23. 9

Looking to buy iPod or other players

no problem with mine at all after 6 months.
  24. 9

Looking to buy iPod or other players

creative nomad jukebox zen xtra - 40GB - can be found for about 200 dollars at most places. beats the ipod in many categories.
Back