Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

LED 50in Mounts

I am getting a 50in curved LED light bar. I want to put the light bar on the top of wind shield. I know for 06X your have a custom making them. I just want to know if anyone has tried a already made mount.
  2. C

LED 50in Mounts

I am getting a 50in curved LED light bar. I want to put the light bar on the top of wind shield. I know for 06X your have a custom making them. I just want to know if anyone has tried a already made mount.
  3. C

Ranger lift on Ex?

I have been hearing about have a ranger lift on a ex. I just want to know if thats a good idea? The Truxxx leveling lift that I was going to get its 2.5 in the front and rear but I want the ex higher than that.
  4. C

Air Lift?

Where do you go to find the custom lift? I just googled it and nothing came up.
  5. C

Air Lift?

Are there Air Lifts/Air bag lift for a EX06?
  6. C

Lights under side view mirrors

You can change them. You just have to use a flat head screw driver
  7. C

Photos 3rd gen pic's

If you don't mind me asking what inch lift is that on your truck?
  8. C

What is the least inexpensive way to lift or level my 06 explorer?

I have been looking at Truxxx kits but I don't know if there is a different way to go? Also I would like the get the least inexpensive leveling kits but with good reviews and things of that short?
  9. C

How mount a LED light bar on a Ford Explorer 06

I know that there's mounting tools but I don't know what to do with the wires that are on the roof of my truck. I don't want to drill a hole in the roof or anywhere in my truck.So can anyone help me? Thanks!
  10. C

Can you lift a 06' Explorer?

I have been told that you can't lift my 2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition. I want to make sure that the person was right or wrong? I'm really hoping that the person is wrong though.
Back