Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Whats this worth? 99X eddie bauer!

some real good pointers...im printing this and going down the list when i get there...
  2. S

good point...blend door is pretty important and most likely something to over look...also the 4wd...
  3. S

awsome....thats why i asked you guys, i know id get an idea what i should ball him at tomorow then.... any other things i should look for when im checking it out?
  4. S

oh i definalely agree with you on that one...i was going to offer something along the lines of 5500 or so...i didnt know that even that was way too high!
  5. S

oh wo!! that low? i looked at the KBB and it says its worth 7300 or so for the car...and 6500 for poor condition!
  6. S

i had a 99 sport explorer with 90k on it and it recently got totaled in a bad weather accident... now its time to replace it... i found another 99 X, Eddie Bauer, with 93k miles...fully loaded: roof, heated seats, leather, towing package, 5.0L, etc etc. only problems car has are...
  7. S

Misfire once in a while

i was driving down to school today and i noticed something weird. at first i thought it was the tranny making some noise...but then i realized that it wasnt. what happens is that when lets say im cruising at 40...every coulple of minutes...of stready throttle...just holding it down at one...
  8. S

tire question

well its time for new tires since the tires already on the car when i purchased it were bad...so im looking for new tires in all 4 corners what are some good tires for all-around weather...MI weather has its good and bad days so snow grip i guess needs to be a priority too. what have you...
  9. S

Feature truck - Celly's 2000 Sport 11-30-04

i got one just like it exept its a 99... awsome job on the mods... how do you like the performance mods you have done? (chip, intake and exhaust) were the worth it... a friend of mine with a 97 told me his intake and exhaust made a big difference on his, so i was wondering how you like...
  10. S

Brown wire mod?

im new to these cars and i am just wondering what the brown wire mod is... i still dont get it...
  11. S

Front end noise

i just recently purchased a 99 explorer 2D v6 sport and have a few questions on some noises i hear. first of all as the car accelerates, i hear a loud humming noise...its not constant noise, its just repetetive like humm humm noise( best as i can describe it :) ). the other thing i notice is...
Back