1. X

302 swap or 4BT swap???

4BT all the way :thumbsup:
  2. X

t-case ?

Thanks snoranger:thumbsup:
  3. X

t-case ?

yup im sure.. ive had a few explorers i had to get the 4auto 4hi 4lo switch just grabbed one from the junkyrad and the 4wd works great now..
  4. X

t-case ?

alright thanks yea im guessing thatgs what somone did is switch i had another bezel that had 2wd 4auto 4lo but that one didnt work some im gonna get a 4auto 4hi 4lo switch and try that hopfuly that one works..
  5. X

t-case ?

anybody have a clue?
  6. X

t-case ?

i just bought a 96 explorer sport control trac 4x4 5 speed .. first thing i did was reach for the 4x4 switch but there is not one where it would normaly be located.. so im guessing that the tcase is awd all the time. which i dont like and want to swap in another tcase like i had in my 95 had...
  7. X

4x4 lights flashing

yea my bad :D
  8. X

4x4 lights flashing

thanks but thats what i did before i started a new thread and couldnt seem to find what was wrong...
  9. X

4x4 lights flashing

i went to the local junkyard and grab one they had on the shelf and it's doin the same thing.... round 2
  10. X

4x4 lights flashing

ok thanks im going to check that out and try and replace it ...
  11. X

4x4 lights flashing

I have a 95 X and the 4x4 lights are flashing... The windows will not roll down and the 4wd does not work when the lights are flashing.. I checked all the fuses and none of them are blown... I cant seem to fig. it out.. Any info would be great.. Thanks
  12. X

Question about day time running lights?

Thanks guys i just went and did it. It was a 15amp fuse #27 on the panel. The only thing that i losted was my backup lights. But i dont care as long as those damn DRL are off. Woo hoo so much better. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks again
  13. X

cool thanks :thumbsup:
  14. X

Ok is there any way to get them to go off, or a fuse i can pull to get only them to go off. I have a 99 explorer and i cant stand the way that there always on Thanks
  15. X

Are these wheels worth anything?

Well i have a 99 ford x now and im getting ready to get new wheels. Im wondering if these are worth selling or what. How much coulD i get for all 4 plus center caps and lugs. There in really good condition. Here is a link to what kind of wheels im talking about. This is not the wheels but...
  16. X

Anybody have the bbk blower on there 4.0

Well i was just wondering if anybody has the bbk blower on there 4.0 explorer and how they like it or is the a better blower out there for the expolorer Thanks
Back