Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

My Jeep...After 3" suspenion lift and 31's

I guess I should have posted it in the 'All Other Makes and Models' section. Sorry.
  2. E

I would really apreciate if someone could photoshop that second pic. Make a cool backround and write cherokee on it or something??? Heres the full sized version.
  3. E

Before: After:
  4. E

Newbie!!!

welcome! :D
  5. E

with or without?

it would look awesome with them off, but with some square sliders
  6. E

New pics of my Heep

I actually do like the look of the bigger rims, and that trim job would be sweet.
  7. E

Strange vehicle stories?

why don't you clean that pizza off the dash?
  8. E

New pics of my Heep

Woohoo, yard wheeling! Naw, looks good man.
  9. E

Newbie here.....

Welcome. Let's see your ex.
  10. E

HELP! CD stuck in '02 XLS

rip the head unit out and take it apart, and then get a new one
  11. E

Coolant Drain?

Not sure if that is a joke or not. But if it is not, it's the thing you put the coolant in just behind the grille.
  12. E

brush gaurd for a '95 limited

I bought one for a bronco II/Ranger at a junkyard for $20. I believe it mounts to both the bumper, and directly to the bumper mounts or frame.
  13. E

Paint Question

Well I don't know much about painting plastic. But if it chips off or anything, who says you can't repaint it? :) But it should hold fine.
  14. E

Rock Slider Build 2dr '93 Sport w/ 2" BL (lot o pics)

Very nice work. Looks good. I also plan on making some simple sliders.
  15. E

Paint Question

If it is metal just scuff it with some sandpaper then clean it with a degreaser, and it will hold fine.
  16. E

stained/faded headlights

I heard somewhere that old headlights look dull because of moisture inside of them. You can fix this by drilling tiny holes at the bottom corners of the headlight.
  17. E

I Am A Newbie

You always have to have the last words, don't you? You start of by flaming and then end by saying why don't we all get along. Well, excuse me for trying to make some money by washing trucks. Sorry for not being able to afford an 80,000 dollar truck. The only reason I said it was a poser lift is...
  18. E

I Am A Newbie

bob, if you would read all of my posts, you would have seen that I apologized, and that it doens't matter if I don't have a truck because I'm 15 years old.
  19. E

I Am A Newbie

THEFORBIDDEN1 wrote: Not exactly for a living, just a weekend job because I'm still in school. Tryin to save up money for an ex! :cool:
  20. E

I Am A Newbie

http://www.cardomain.com/id/toyota116 It's not mine anymore, I sold it to my dad when his car broke down. I don't have anything right now, but it doesn't matter because I can't drive yet. Sorry again for the comments.
  21. E

I Am A Newbie

Yea...sorry guys. I guess I was a little out of line.
  22. E

I Am A Newbie

So, why the 2 1/2 feet of useless poser lift if it's a daily driver?
  23. E

I Am A Newbie

show trucks... :rolleyes:
Back