Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

New tensioner pulley question

balancer may have separated. Crank is turning inside part of pulley, outer part is slippinh on the rubber between them. If you pull the belt you may be able to separate them by hand. if so time for a new one.
  2. U

Recommend stock AT tires (Michelin discontinued)

I've had 295/70R18 Cooper St/Maxx's on for the last 5,000 miles and love them. They don't seem any louder than stock and look extremely aggressive on my truck. I read several mixed reviews about them before I bought them, but I don't have a bad thing to say about them.
  3. U

Headlight lense and bulbs advice?

use the shopping feature of Google. most people know how to use Google by now sorry about that. searching first gets results quicker. you can always go to the junk yard how knows you might get lucky
  4. U

Suggetions on getting brighter replacment headlamps for a 2014

Purchased a set of LED headlights for my Explorer from led car light manufacturer. Lights have the driver and a connector that fits into the existing wire harness. Lumen rating was 3200 for the LED bulbs vs about 1800 lumen for original halogen bulbs. Results are better lighting, whiter...
  5. U

Fluid & Filter Recommendations

Mercon V trans fluid for the transmission. Motorcraft XL-12 transfer case fluid for the transfer case.
  6. U

No fan control--dual heat

I did the TSB, taking C297's blk w/white strip wire directly to chassis ground, but still have the same blower non responsiveness. When ignition switched to run, it turned to Auto automatically, and even when I switched to Off, blower remained on high, regardless of where I set fan switch...
  7. U

Adding fog lights to 2016+ Base Explorer?

sorry i do not know and want to wait for the answer. maybe you can find in the froum or inthe web? I am new in the modifiying:confused:
  8. U

Laserfit led light bulbs

your truck are so bright! I like it. I'm looking for ways and references on modifying my vehicle. it is so helpful.
  9. U

What's up

hi, I am new here. nice to meet you
  10. U

hello

hi, I am new to here. I'm looking for ways and references on modifying my vehicle. Glad to be the member of this community.
Back