Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

2012 XLT speaker clarification

Thank you! I find it odd that there is no real, clear definitive answer. I guess they do make adapters to use 6x9's but if I didn't have to buy adapters that would be ideal.
  2. W

2012 XLT speaker clarification

Finding a lot of information and am about to just ask Crutchfield for help but thought I'd start here. I have the 6 speaker configuration. I've heard it's not worth it to update the speakers in the 3rd row. Can someone help me with exactly what size speakers I need for the front and rear doors?
  3. W

Lost rear climate controls on Sync 3 after update on 2017 Platinum

Can I jump in and hijack this old thread? It seems to be the only thread that has the exact same problem I have. However, I have Sync 2 on my 2011 XLT and lost the rear control after updating to 3.08 and adding navigation. Here is my thread in case we don't want to muddy up this one: No rear...
  4. W

No rear hvac controls after APIM replacement

I should point out that I am running Sync version 3.08
  5. W

No rear hvac controls after APIM replacement

Newbie here so please forgive if this has been covered before and I haven't found it. I replaced the APIM module on my 2012 xlt. Flashed the as built data and all seemed to be fine. For fun I decided to give myself navigation so I added nav based on the threads I have found while stalking this...
Back