No rear hvac controls after APIM replacement | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

No rear hvac controls after APIM replacement

WahooCoop

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer XLT
Newbie here so please forgive if this has been covered before and I haven't found it. I replaced the APIM module on my 2012 xlt. Flashed the as built data and all seemed to be fine. For fun I decided to give myself navigation so I added nav based on the threads I have found while stalking this forum. Disclaimer: I did NOT notice if the rear climate control was there before I did the nav update. While in forscan and using the Apple Spreadsheet version of mods, I have tried to update the rear aux control only to have it do nothing; no resetting of Sync or anything confirming it has updated other than forscan telling me to cycle the ignition. Can someone please help direct me where I should be looking?

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

Peter

Newbie here so please forgive if this has been covered before and I haven't found it. I replaced the APIM module on my 2012 xlt. Flashed the as built data and all seemed to be fine. For fun I decided to give myself navigation so I added nav based on the threads I have found while stalking this forum. Disclaimer: I did NOT notice if the rear climate control was there before I did the nav update. While in forscan and using the Apple Spreadsheet version of mods, I have tried to update the rear aux control only to have it do nothing; no resetting of Sync or anything confirming it has updated other than forscan telling me to cycle the ignition. Can someone please help direct me where I should be looking?
I should point out that I am running Sync version 3.08

Back