Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Drain plug upgrade

checkout there website. Once this one is installed it doesn’t have to be removed.
  2. B

Drain plug upgrade

Check this out.
  3. B

Kilometres per hour to Miles per hour?

Is there anyway to switch back and forth from mph to kph and back again. Ive looked everywhere and can’t find it.
  4. B

Canadian Delivery

I’m in Canada and got my build date of Jan 8 and wondered how long do you think I have to wait until delivery. I placed my order on August 20th. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.....
  5. B

Jacking points

Thanks,appreciate your help.....
  6. B

Jacking points

I can’t believe that one of you guys can’t go out and measure the distance between the jacking points on you explorer. If someone asked me, I would be out there right away!!!!
  7. B

Jacking points

Come on guys. All of you out there with your ST’s and you can’t check the jacking points.......
  8. B

Jacking points

Can someone help me out. I want to order a Quick Jack and haven’t received my ST yet. Still on order. I need to know the distance between the lifting (jacking) points on the ST. I don’t want to order the wrong lift....
  9. B

ST Weight

Anybody know the curb weight of the ST ? Thanks.......
  10. B

Winter Rims / Wheels

Anyone know if these rims will fit as winter rims on a 2020 ST with 21” Street Package? Thanks for any help.......
  11. B

Oil Filter Location

Thanks Metroplex, that’s what I was looking for.
  12. B

Oil Filter Location

When you say similar,do you access it from the top or under the car?
  13. B

Winter Rims / Wheels

2015 Edge. It sure is hard trying to find information on which rims will fit 2020 ST.
  14. B

Winter Rims / Wheels

Does anyone know if 20” Edge rims will fit on an Explorer ST with 21” wheels. Reason for asking is I need a set of rims for winter tires. Thanks.....
  15. B

Oil Filter Location

Appreciate the pictures but still don’t know where the oil filter is. I thought I saw somewhere that you accessed the oil filter from the top. Maybe wrong but sure would like to know.
  16. B

Oil Filter Location

Anybody have a picture of where the oil filter is? Can’t see it in any pictures so far.
  17. B

Canadian 2020’s

On my purchase agreement the discount is $5767.
  18. B

Canadian 2020’s

I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and the dealer gave me employee pricing. I hope they honour it when I take delivery.
  19. B

Winter tires

So obviously, they keep the stock wheels that were originally on the vehicle when delivered. So what you are doing is trading original wheels and tires for winter wheels and tires?
  20. B

Winter tires

What do you mean the winter tire package is free?
  21. B

Active Grill Shutters

Just curious, why would you want to do this?
  22. B

Canadian 2020’s

Anybody know when the 2020’s are going to show up in Canada? I ordered my ST last week and the dealer didn’t have a clue on when they would be arriving. Pretty bad when I knew more about the vehicle than the dealer did....... ‘
  23. B

Winter Rims / Wheels

Can someone tell me if they know if these would work for winter rims and tires on a 2020 ST. Definitely don’t want to run the stock Black 21”ers. Thanks in advance. Appreciate any help....
  24. B

ST SUV Experience Driving Program

Is the offer good for Canadian buyers also?
Back