Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

over 100mph in an explorer

ive had my 97 5.0 at about 115-118 with the 32"tires.. felt pretty decent had my g35 at about 140mph and the thing handled insane
  2. G

why is MPG so bad for these?

i get 9 around town!!! but im not complaining cus i love my x!
  3. G

Show me your Explorer

i agree^^^^
  4. G

Show me your Explorer

first off i do wanna say sorry for kinda jackin the thread! lol and i hear u i went like one of the last weeks they had it and there were a couple of guys rockin like rats nest of wires all over the place and they were sittin there like yea my ***** hot! hah it makes u laugh
  5. G

Show me your Explorer

lol some scion chicks are ok cus some of them r hot lol but i kno what u mean with the lil ricers with there **** sony xplode systems rattlin off the truck hah
  6. G

Show me your Explorer

haha yea i cant stand that whole import section down there!
  7. G

Show me your Explorer

sounds like a plan 2 me!!
  8. G

Show me your Explorer

http://up22.com/ranger.htm#Ford%20Ranger here is the link.. scroll down 2 where u see 1993 -1997 Ranger and 95-97 Explorer part #FR-393 its the 2 3/4" i should have got the bigger size like the 4 or 6" but o well
  9. G

Show me your Explorer

yea def.. bryan busted up his ankle pretty bad so hes in a cast but when he gets it off we should def do somethin!
  10. G

New guy here.

welcome to the site! ur goin to love it..nd id stay employed if i were any1 on this site! this site tends to spread the mod bug and **** aint cheap lol
  11. G

Show me your Explorer

ghoster's got a hot 3rd gen.. we met up 1 time and chilled now hes got the 22 on it!
  12. G

Show me your Explorer

i realized it a lil while ago but colt3r posted his second gen.. i didnt want him 2 feel left out! lol
  13. G

Show me your Explorer

aha thank u.. um im in suffolk county ronkonkoma 2 be exact! wut bout u?
  14. G

Show me your Explorer

thanks i got it at up22.com but its not a direct bolt on hood had to do alot of mods to make it fit nicey nicey
  15. G

Show me your Explorer

97 5.0 tt up front aal and shackles in rear 32x11.50s on 15x8
  16. G

Ummm No comment

y is the heep so clean???
  17. G

ball joints after 76k miles?

^^^^ go moog
  18. G

engine swap

this is 1 of the most asked ??s by new ppl to the forum... yes it can happen do a search v8 conversion.. many have done it on here!
  19. G

need help with steering rack ???'s

yea but after a couple racks dont u think they goin to say somethin? how much did u spend on the kragen?
  20. G

Drowning in bad MPG

boy id love 2 get 16... im only gettin 9 around town!! still think urs is low?
  21. G

need help with steering rack ???'s

no i forget what name rack.. def not ford just some rebuild i get from my machine/parts shop i do, do a complete flush cooler and all. but i dont have a filter, didnt think it would help much ill have to look into the atsco thanks
Back