Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

MoabB2 1989 Bronco II XLT 4x4 (For Sale)

Putting out a feeler on selling the BII! :eek: Asking $30,000, OBO. All the details are in this thread, but basically you have a turnkey trailrig that will do just about any trail, and is still street legal. This has been my baby for the last 20 years, but I'm ready to move on to my new 2023...
  2. M

A few pics of the current Version 5.0.
  3. M

410Fortune 1988 Ford Bronco II Eddie Bauer 4x4

Glad to see you, and the b2, are still alive and kickin!
  4. M

James Duff front and Rear bumpers are up for sale, anybody want them?? They've been modded to fit 37" tires, front has been trimmed, and rear tire carrier fits a 37. Front also has a winch mount. Hope to have an update here shortly with some new pics. Working on a full cage, some more body...
  5. M

Soft Rear Windows

Thanks dirtcowboy!
  6. M

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

I was down in Moab April 26-May 5....passed you guys on my way home to Salt Lake somewhere between Wellington and I70. Hope you're having fun! Trying to get my front ARB working again before coming back down tomorrow night...still not sure if I can have it done in time but I'm holding out hope!
  7. M

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Hey Gerald, I'll have a seat in the BII if you don't mind the heater going full blast to prevent the 5.0 from overheating!
  8. M

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Put me down for 1 for Branding Iron
  9. M

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Looking forward to this next year! I'm down for Pritchett again as long as HVAC is spotting!
  10. M

EF "Regular" Moab Trip

I too will be there May 1-6. I think the Explorers should join us this week.
  11. M

Who is going to King of the Hammers (KOH)

Yeah I think we met back in Moab one year! Was that the year Jamie actually showed up? I'm Josh from SLC...1989 BII with the new paint...now with a SAS. I'll be cruisin around KOH in my BLUE SVT Raptor.
  12. M

Moab Trip April 30-May 5th

This is the week of Bronco Safari. http://broncosafari.com I'll be there May 1-6. We'll have to run some trails together!
  13. M

I'll be staying at 109 Rugged Road (No more tent! Buddy is bringing his 5th wheel). All you KOH veterans need to come by and show me around. I won't have the BII, just the Raptor :).
  14. M

So what's it gonna be like staying on the Lakebed? Is a tent gonna cut it?
  15. M

I'm planning on being there the February 9-12. Never been before, have you guys?
  16. M

Moab 2011 - May 21

Hey guys, I have lots of reasons why I've moved to the Tentative category for this trip...not the least of which is my wife. :( For some reason she expects me to hang out with her on our anniversary?? :rolleyes: May 22nd... For now I'm keeping my reservations and hoping she'll come around...
  17. M

Moab 2011 - May 21

I'll be arriving the night of the 19th, leaving the night of the 22nd.
  18. M

2011 Moab Bronco Safari, May 1-8

Registration is now available on the safari website.
  19. M

2011 Moab Bronco Safari, May 1-8

Join us at the 2011 Bronco Safari, May 1-8, 2011 in Moab, Utah! The Utah Bronco Club has taken over the safari and we hope to make it better than ever before. I know explorerforum is visiting Moab in late May, but if that time doesn't work for you, come join us the first week of May! Better...
  20. M

Moab 2011 - May 21

Either one of those weekends is GREAT for me! I'd like to see lots of people able to make it next May....so which works best for the rest of you all?!!
  21. M

Moab 2011 - May 21

Is it too early to start planning for Moab 2011?!:) I'd like to get the dates on the calendar. When do we want to go?
  22. M

'97 V8 D60/70HD swap.....finally

Have you come up wtih a fix for the transmission on steep inclines? Mine does the same thing, comes out of gear on steep climbs.
  23. M

Soft Rear Windows

Those look nice! I bet something like that would work for the rear.
  24. M

Soft Rear Windows

I'm looking to drop some weight and open up the cab a bit (without chopping the top).... So, I'd like to take out the rear side windows. Most of the time I'll just run with them open. But for the rain or winter cold, I'd like to snap in some soft windows. Has anyone done this? If not in a...
  25. M

Return from Moab 2010

Al on 7 Mile Rim Ken Goin Crazy Joe on Pritchett James finishing off Pritchett
Back