Search results

1. M

what would your offer be?

I saw that.......thinking of going sas.
  2. M

Chriswells78 Elite Mounty-neer Registry

agree to that...3 day weekend myself.
  3. M

someone artistic has created a logo for the sport trucks!!

what about re-creating this......just an idea for more options. I would try to toon it but can find any good tut's
  4. M

Sn0border88's Finally Elite!

Like the truck sno, but I nhave a question and seeing your truck you will definitly be able to answer this. Im currently looking for a explorer stly such as yours, and looking for 33' possible 35" how much room do you have for the 33' as far as travel when you wheel? can you fit a 35'. Im...
  5. M

I like it but the rims look to ricey style. Just my .02. Froader sweet work.
  6. M

Head gasket help

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/216222926.html Heres the link, I think Im going to wait for somthing less difficult and time consuming.
  7. M

Head gasket help

I found a 93 explorer with a new transmission, but it need a head gasket, the asking price is $500, how hard of a job is this to fix, and is it even worth it, being thre cost to worth ratio.
  8. M

Co Explorer run, anyone want to help me??

Ill hopefully be picking up a trial project by the end of oct. So early next fall will definitly be a possibility for me.
  9. M

Need help choosing....

look sweet, but i want somthing older and less cashola, Im still going to have the x, just want somthing to wheel with also.
  10. M

Co Explorer run, anyone want to help me??

Jt, itll be a long trip for me but heck we discussed somthing like this anyway, maybe me depending on when.
  11. M

Need help choosing....

Im going to look into a few diffrent options, I just wab=nt somthing that will be easy, usable and fun, even thow ill be doing most of my wheeling alone Im sure.
  12. M

I secound this....looks superb thow. :D
  13. M

Need help choosing....

kinda diggin the look
  14. M

Need help choosing....

I was accualy pondering a s10 blazer 4x4
  15. M

Need help choosing....

So I decided today that I wanted to still have a trail capable rig, nothing extreme like Rick or Kevin's of course, but somthing to hadle some wheeling, but be able to carry camping stuff. So what do you guys think, I dont want it to be hard on the walet to mod.
  16. M

moulding paint? we need a how-to!

you should be able to use the same method I used in the bumper painting process, still have No problem what so ever with the paint.
  17. M

Newly painted Fairlane

That mustang is sweeeettttttt, but the hood is poopy.
  18. M

Newly painted Fairlane

sweeeeeeeeeettttttttt, the rims need to go. Jt send me his engine so I can drop it in my ex.
  19. M

speaker mounting in hatch...

jt. I didnt have a sub in the rear all i had was the cubby hole, were I guess it would have gone. So I took the cubby hole out and place tin foil arround it , them layed fiberglass over it when it dried I was left with a exact mold of the stock shaped cubby hole. as far as the front...
  20. M

Bumper falls on foot.. OUCH!

Hows the foot...
  21. M

Truck noob

Welcome, this is a great site with even greater people. Alot of info and tips. You could also try my favorite ranger site. www.rangerpowersports.com
  22. M

Itll purtrude out a few inches to allow for the speaker to fit in that area.
  23. M

Froader thanks for that link, thats similar to what I am doing, for the drivers side I cane up with this idea of making a all fiberglass insernt that will roll over the hump and go all the way to the end of the open panel, so it will fit that whole area, but petrude a little bit.
  24. M

I wanted to mount 2 10's in the hatch area, one in the little storage area were the jack and such goes, and the other were the little storage opening is on the oppisite side. Whats the best option, a fiberglass box made to fit right into these area's or make templates and cut the shapes and...
  25. M

Dreamr's City Car Registry

Thats going to be one sweet stang when you are done..........
Back