Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

leaking radiator fluid when defrost is on... help?

thanks its leaking as it is so im gonna probably get the part this week
  2. C

leaking radiator fluid when defrost is on... help?

the part in this pick thats circled is leaking radiator fluid only when the defrost is on i went to auto zone to see if they knew the part but they said get the name then come back and we will see if we have it does anybody know the name of this part?
  3. C

AC only blows hot air... how can i fix it?

thanks i'll see if one of my buddies has one and try to do it tomarrow
  4. C

no not yet not sure how to do that to be honest
  5. C

tires

i know you can fit 33" tires without lifting it I think you can fit 35's but not sure
  6. C

my ac currently only blows out hot air and i was wondering how can i fix it for under 100$ if possible?
  7. C

My 98 xlt reverse lights do not work... any ideas?

yup checked all fuses and all are good
  8. C

thanks i'll definitely check it out
  9. C

for some reason when i put my truck in reverse the reverse lights do not work, and i have no clue why i tested the bulbs off of the battery and both bulbs are good does anybody have any idea why they are not turning on?
  10. C

How to: Wire in Factory Sub to Aftermarket Stereo

cant you just wire it in to the stock speaker wires on the back doors i know there wont be as much bass but it should still work thats what i did(temporarily) for my aftermarket subs untill i get the wiring kit for the amp
  11. C

Left speakers quiet, right speakers work

i had that problem with my old explorer i found it to be a short in the wire so basically you have to run all new wire from the deck straight to the speakers or at least thats what i did and that fixed the problem
  12. C

96 Premium Sound Install Problem

did you test for the hot legs in the aftermarket connection cause if no power is going threw the connection theres your problem
  13. C

Lowering my XLT on the cheap

whats the cheapest/ lowest i can lower my 98' XLT ? and were can i get the parts?
Back