1. T

Post yer 94 pictures

bronco II BDS 6" lift with 34" super swampers LTB's
  2. T

Post yer 94 pictures

heres mine, 94 XL
  3. T

Neons and bass

in my lil show car i have neons all hooked up, and under the dash is a tiny lil sound box i bought for 15$ from a car audio shop...its basically got a tiny mic in it, you just hook it up to power, and wire the neons to go to this box instead of power, then when the mic pics up sound, it turns...
  4. T

Show your 1st gen flex

nope, its on a college campus down the street from my house :p when i got stuck they(campus security) gave me two choices: 1: try to get out on my own while they call the cops 2: let them call someone to pull me out and to never return to the parking lot unless im going to class...which i will...
  5. T

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

think this is one of my first posts in like...a year probably... 94 explorer, dad bought it in 94, i bought it from him 2 years ago stock. now has a 6' BDS SOA lift kit on it, 34' super swamper TSL's, manual hubs, 5 speed, 203k on engine 25k on tranny. and yes.......those are pink...
  6. T

how to replace window?

thanks for the info, but i figured it out on my own when i was at the scrap yard, tearing apart a door..took me about 2 hours to fix it. saved myself a 300$ deductable from my insurance, only cost me 50$ to fix it myself.
  7. T

how to replace window?

im trying to search this as i write this, so if i see the thread ill delete this. my car was broken into last night by a crack head who stole 3$ in change from the center console... how to i put a new window in? how do i get the door panel off?
  8. T

Where are you from?

living in burnaby BC all my life :)
  9. T

werd

yeah sorry, im from the import street racing scene, this is my first truck...i know **** all... all i need to know for now is...suspension and body lift kits - reccomended kits, good size wheels that can fit...and where can i get a steel bumper from?
  10. T

werd

whats sas? why seven? hahaha random...but okay
  11. T

werd

first post...blah! ill be asking a lot of questions soon...gimme time to think of them. ciao.
Back