Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

a/c not working in 96 explorer

not soi guesseiwill try that nextbut i figurewith jumping /checking for power at the connectiongat the pressure switch thatits prittymuch the samething
  2. G

3 hour h.i.d install ????

yea my guy did it in 30 min ..but i got a question for you guys any of you ever have one hea dlight go on and the other not cause ive been starting to have this problem with either one not working or botrh of them dont workk..but its not all the time its only once every week or so. im thinking...
  3. G

those are jsut the manuels arent they which i have to factory one and the haynes one..and they werent much help.
  4. G

Hmm alright well I'm actually doin all this off my phone so it will be a while untill I can get that file downloaded
  5. G

do I just swapped the relay with the fuel pump one and I still get nothing happening no power at the pressure switch connection and with jumping that even I don't get the clutch ingaging what to do now?
  6. G

oh ok so its sjut in the under the hood fuse box then? so i will try to check that tomorrow thanks for the help i will keep you posted guys
  7. G

Alright so this relay is just in the fuse box under the hood cause there is a blower motor relay is that it? And just switch it with another relay to test it?
  8. G

ok well i do have high pressure so that wac is looking good where would i find these parts? and the samewith the wot ac relay. any idea where they are located? and how can i get the pressure down on the accumilator?
  9. G

yea i have checked the voltage at accumilator andi get no voltage at allandi get 125psi when the truck is running..so its not getting any voltage at all. so mycompressor isent doin anything becuase its not getting any power or a signal to do anything thats why i thought fuse but my #18 in side...
  10. G

alright i got a 1996 ford explorer limited and the a/c decided not to fire up this year i checked the pressureat the anticipator and its reading about 125psi wich is way to high. and my compressor is not turning on.i checked the power at the pressure switch andfound nothingi even jumped the...
  11. G

New to me hitch!!!

ahh ok then i knew that had to be it..and yea i do tow with trailer brakes 24ft trailer.so i do need them.
  12. G

New to me hitch!!!

is that only using a 4 pin set up..i dont see a charge line or ground or anythign on that plug..that might be why i coudlnt fit mine cause mine isent as fexible with the more wires.
  13. G

New to me hitch!!!

alright that would be great thanks.
  14. G

New to me hitch!!!

how is your 7-way connectedi got the same set up and tried mounting it there but it hit the hitch and it looks likes your should be to..how did you manage to fit it infront of the bar?
  15. G

How do you aim your headlights lower?

perfect all i needed to know thank you.
  16. G

How do you aim your headlights lower?

how can you aim them outward?
  17. G

Read to bypass ur lom!!!!

ok i jsut got hids installed and am having trouble with my console display telling me to check headlamps..will this mod help? and is there anyway i could get any more ino such as where this is located and a little more detailed instrusctions..i have a 1996 explorer limited if that makes any...
  18. G

hid problem

yea i had a feeling it would be with the voltage levels..thank you veyr much for the help. ill go chekc that post right now.
  19. G

hid problem

i went for a road trip and on the trip one of my head lights went out so i figured onc ei got to my desination i would get the hids i have wanted for a while now..all went well excpet on thing..in my 1996 ford explorer limited it tells me on that console display when soemthign goes wrong..so on...
  20. G

add-a-leaf

yea i have looked into that.and from the looks of it..that will eb my cheaper opion..cause i can egt a kit from lmc for $236 i believe..so i will be doin that probally.
  21. G

add-a-leaf

well im looking for something that will make my truck not sag so much with my stereo and a trailer. and height is just a bonus really.
  22. G

91-09 Explorer 5" of lift for under 300.00

hey im jsut wondering if all these mods will work on a 96 limited with the 5.0L AWD thank you.
  23. G

add-a-leaf

is that not what add-a-leaf does to? do the helpers and add aleaf not do the same thing?
  24. G

add-a-leaf

yea ive looked at that. but the ones he used were the ones that you have to remove your old leaf springsand put in this one in the bottom..im looking for the ones that you jsut mount on top and just bolt right one. i see these ones called load hogs..anyone know anythign about them?
  25. G

add-a-leaf

alright so i want to get an leaf put in my 1996 explorer limited.awd. and ive called around my local shops and either they cant find anything for my truck or its gonna cost me $500 for them to put one in. witch seems waayyyy to high. so i have deicded to do it my self. i have looked around this...
Back