Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

97 2wd Ranger Converted to 4wd TTB V8 Tuff Truck.

This looks like its going to be an awesome build!! Cant wait to see more! :D:thumbsup:
  2. A

1999 explorer D44 Swap...Big Red

Nice!! Wish mine was a 4 door
  3. A

Radio swap question.

This should be in the sound/audio part of the forum for a better response.
  4. A

Kinda new.... Big truck!

Well, I have had a few explorers and I have sold em. Well tommorow I am going to be an explorer owner again. A proud owner of a 1997 Ford Explorer sittin on 40s. :thumbsup: Im from Minnesota, I am going to school for welding. I plan to make quite a few things on this truck so that I can make it...
  5. A

LD50 1st gen Rusty rocker panel bodywork - rockerpanel replacement

Exactly, Anyways great write up man!!
  6. A

LD50 1st gen Rusty rocker panel bodywork - rockerpanel replacement

Was checking out your work by the way... Great job! Made a little discovery. Your garage haunted?? use the other pic as ref for what I am talking about. Seems to make a pretty clear face.
  7. A

lifeguard's new bumper

Damn bro, Your truck is sick!! Looks very good
  8. A

Hello minnesota

I recently moved from my st paul park house and would love to get a explorer meet going on. I am now located in hastings, I am for sure back in things. Last year my brother rolled my truck over during a snow storm, I am now getting back to looking for a explorer. G/F wants one for us to have as...
  9. A

First Gen Tire Carrier

I thought about building a tire carrier directly off my rear bumper. The only thing I am worried about is, Would it do better in my back cargo area mounted to my roll cage some how, Or would it be better if I just built it on my rear bumper? Who has pictures? this is for a first gen. Thanks!
  10. A

Hello minnesota

Sounds good to me. Does it sound like a plan for anyone else in here?
  11. A

Hello minnesota

I am located in St Paul Park. I have about a acre down here, A big street for everyone to park on if alot of people show up. We can cook, I am cleaning my garage out now so if weather dont permit, We could chill in the garage.. Anyone down for that? I say a meeting 3-4 weeks out sounds like...
  12. A

the best way to make a 2.5'' cowl hood

Y not just buy one of them hood scoops off of ebay then rivet it on and fiberglass all over it all and smooth it out?
  13. A

Hello minnesota

Well, I would make the drive to Duluth but I dont think I'd do it every weekend... Then on top of that I wouldn't be driving my explorer cause the tires would be bald when I got back and the truck would not like that highway trip. I am rebuilding my fire pit when this damn snow goes away!! So...
  14. A

Hello minnesota

I am down for a meet... If need be, We can throw a cook out at my place if everyone wanted. Got a fire pit, Big grill ETC... Whatever it is, Meet some new buddies and talk the talk... Anyone down for it? I surely am... Weekend, Weekday... It dont matter to me..
  15. A

What paint?

Will work the best to paint the following Axels after my fullsize axel swap All pieces that would be bare metal after the axel swap Main Frame Bumpers What paint would be the best? Keep in mind I am building a trail truck so I know it will get scuffed and dented and everything along...
  16. A

Hello minnesota

Me and my brother who should be joining the site real soon are both from Minnesota. Couple of Explorer drivers and by choice we have built a couple trail rigs from them too
  17. A

Explorer Club St Paul/Minneapolis

Hey everyone, I am from Minnesota. I am building a SAS 93 Explorer and my brother is also doing the same thing. We both have explorers and wouldn't mind joining the group and meeting up with the rest of you guys on a monthly or weekly basis. Ours are being built for trail rigs but we both are on...
  18. A

Im new here

Hey everyone, I am new here. My names Brandon, I got a 1991 Ford Explorer. Currently undergoing a real big make over. Right now its stock but with the help of this site I should have it up in the air high and have the motor swap sittin on atleast 38s... I am currently looking at 2 members trucks...
Back