Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Parting out 2002 Sport Trac, who needs parts?

hey i need the pass rear seat belt buckle please pm me let me know
  2. D

Thermostat replaced, but no heat inside.

just bleed it with a no spill funnel easy way to get all the air out
  3. D

Egr problem driving me nuts please help

well i had a little vaccum coming from the evr to the egr i hit the top of it a couple times and i got vaccum from it this was a week ago and i cleared the light been over 150 miles and it has noit come back on do you think the evr is going bad
  4. D

when i put vacuum on the egr with the car running nothing changes it runs as if im not doing anything isnt it supposed to shut off or idle rough? Any help would be great thansk
  5. D

Ok so i got a code p0401 i changed the dpfe valve and light came back on after 30 miles cleared it bamm back on got another dpfe valve same thing. I removed the egr valve, the egr tube, and cleaned out all the holes that could be clogged blew air threw the tube and on the intake manifold side...
  6. D

First check engine light p0401 need help

Ok light is back on I went ahead a replaced the dpfe sensor again and cleared the light its back on again this is insaine what else could it be
  7. D

so i tested the egr valve with a vacum pump and it didnt stall the engine. I blew compressed air threw all the ports cleared the light after 18 miles light came back on. the next day while driving it went off and has stayed off any advice on that
  8. D

ill try that and see
  9. D

ok im stumped still getting the code i really need help what else could it be light comes back after 30 miles i tried blowing the lines out the two from the dpfe sensor going to the egr tube seem fine what else could it be
  10. D

ok will do thanks
  11. D

Ok so i got a 01 sport trac with 111000 miles on it and got my first check engine light code p0401 egr gas restriction. I replaced the dpfe valve and it came back after 30 miles reset the light and bamm 30 miles later its on. anyone got any other ideas on what it can be thanks
  12. D

leaking and stinking

Valve cover gaskets i changed those and the oil pan gasket and that was in july i have not had 1 oil leak since then.
  13. D

need new body mounts were to get them and cheap

well mine are shot on my 01 trac need to change them where can i get them and how much cheap as possible
  14. D

What is the idle supposed to be on a 01 job 2 motor

I feel like my truck idles low and it is loopy when at a stop when the motor is cold it seems fine once it warms up it feel like its running rough. anyways what are the rpms supposed to be at a stop in idle
  15. D

Which seal is leaking?

When i bought my truck in july **** had leaks everywhere I change oil pan gaskets, valve cover gaskets, thermostate housing, and trans pan gasket cleaned it all off with brake clean and its bone dry no leaks or any more oil buring smells at all.
  16. D

Which seal is leaking?

Kinda looks like the upper oil pan gasket I think
  17. D

Looking at an 01 sport trac

Better for you trust me youll find one just be patient
  18. D

Harmonic balancer only a issue with 04"S I have a 01 Advise please need help asap

I did the plugs not the wires cleaned the maf today seemed a little better sstill slightly there though just want it gone and running smooth
  19. D

ready to upgrade my tires to 32's, any suggestions ?

i meant a brand of balljoints
  20. D

Harmonic balancer only a issue with 04"S I have a 01 Advise please need help asap

just the throttle plate but not the maf sensor what should i use?
  21. D

Ok I changed the balancer today and still feeling what seems to be loopey idle or vibration does it at idle. The rpms dont fluctuate or anything anything else this could be
  22. D

WP lift shackles and longer Torsion Bar bolts and other items.

how much for the socks shipped pm me and is it front and back how many miles on them
Back