2003 sport trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2003 sport trac

1. N

2003 Sport Trac 4WD Front SAS

Hey, newbie here. Just picked up my Sport Trac, but it's got open diff on front and back. Already found the LSD for the back I wanted, easy to do with the 8.8 inch. What I'm really wondering: has anyone completed a front axle SAS? I had a Bronco II with a Dana 44 front and a Ford 9 Inch...
  2. C

Radio Questions on VHF/CB

I recently pulled my VHF radio off of my boat, and was hoping to use in in my Sport Trac. I heard that you need a license to run a VHF and if this is true I was wondering what course is required. Also if I can run a CB frequency or just stay with standard VHF, I have no experience with these...
  3. S

2 Door Rear Speaker Removal Help

I have searched everywhere before posting here as I have been trolling these forums for a year now and have got several great tips on many other things so THANK YOU !!! NOW...... I'm trying to change the speakers in my 2003 Ford Explorer XLT Sport Trac 2 Door. I have the front...
  4. M

Mass Air Flow Sensor cleaning 03 Sport Trac

Hello all, Just cleaned the MAF sensor for preventitive maintainace. I Thought I would post a few pics for ya'll. MAFS You will need a torx T-20 SECURITY bit Diconnect battery! Remove the electrical connector and spray with ELECTRICAL CLEANER(both sockets) I sprayed (E.C.) the entire MAF...
  5. M

New Memeber from Texas

Well here goes...I just found this site a few months ago. So impressed with everyone that contributes. I own a 2003 Sport Trac XLT. I really had no idea that so many others out there absolutly love their Sport Trac as much as I do. Been going at it alone since I got it in '06. Not anymore...
Back