3rd gen pic's | Page 251 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2949_zpsf464b47c.jpg
Well got all my Mods done for now on my 2004 xlt

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

One more since I got the time.

Thanks! :rolleyes: I want a brushgaurd too, now that ive seen one on a pretty similar ex.
Can i get a little info on where you got it from and for how much?
What type of lift and size tires are on yours? It looks great!

Brush guard is from truck gear direct or hunter was $250 with shipping out of texas the lift was is a Traxda lift 102020 Wheels are 17x9 fuel hostage satin blk with a -12 offset an Toyo open country mt's 265 70 17's an thanks yours looks great too jax I kicked around a body lift idea too but didn't cause my Dad's in his mid 70's an he loves to go fishing an for him an his fishing vs a body lift choice was easy cant loose my fishing buddy to a bigger lift (heck he falls out the truck now its a long way down for a 70ty year old) next mod will maybe do is that super charger for the 4.0 I saw come up on a thread this past week but thats a long ways off

Brush guard is from truck gear direct or hunter was $250 with shipping out of texas the lift was is a Traxda lift 102020 Wheels are 17x9 fuel hostage satin blk with a -12 offset an Toyo open country mt's 265 70 17's an thanks yours looks great too jax I kicked around a body lift idea too but didn't cause my Dad's in his mid 70's an he loves to go fishing an for him an his fishing vs a body lift choice was easy cant loose my fishing buddy to a bigger lift (heck he falls out the truck now its a long way down for a 70ty year old) next mod will maybe do is that super charger for the 4.0 I saw come up on a thread this past week but thats a long ways off
Yeah ive seen those brushgaurds but for the price i was worried it wouldnt be the best quality, how do you like it?
Yeah whats the point of looking good if you cant use it how you want. I wouldnt mind a little more lift but not sure if i want to fork out 1000 for 2 more inches.(struts/ucas)
That would be fun! Eventually ill start souping up my 4.6.

Yeah ive seen those brushgaurds but for the price i was worried it wouldnt be the best quality, how do you like it?
Yeah whats the point of looking good if you cant use it how you want. I wouldnt mind a little more lift but not sure if i want to fork out 1000 for 2 more inches.(struts/ucas)
That would be fun! Eventually ill start souping up my 4.6.

I started putting some lights on the new roof rack.
IMG_0972_zps535a581c.jpg

IMG_0973_zpsbc7e5a5e.jpg

I see several rigs on here using the Truxx suspension lift. Looking on their website, I dont see any that fit the '02. Any suggestions? thanks

I see several rigs on here using the Truxx suspension lift. Looking on their website, I dont see any that fit the '02. Any suggestions? thanks

I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't fit an '02. The 3rd gens should all be the same. It's likely an error on the part of the company from not knowing their ass from their elbow.

-Dubya

Not really sure how to add the pictures from photobucket yet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't mind the ran over dog crap

Back