3rd gen sports 2 door | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3rd gen sports 2 door

Reaction score
City, State
laceyville Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Explorer sport 2 dr
Siten on brake at work had to walk to work today cuz got drunk and stupid thought my by 02 sport was a tank and sank it pass the axles in a feeled (pics to fallow soon) so no other truck can get to it a 250 & 350 didn't even get close so to night im getin a shovel and a case of beer and hopefully getin it out so wish me luck and any lift advices will be Realy apreshated thanks readers have a good day

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow my brain hurt just reading that..

X2

And hes got a sport which means torsion twist and warrior shackles, refer to the modified 1995-2001 explorer section.

Good luck

X2

And hes got a sport which means torsion twist and warrior shackles, refer to the modified 1995-2001 explorer section.

Good luck

Ah, good point, my mistake.

wow my brain hurt just reading that..

x3...

... got drunk and stupid thought my by 02 sport was a tank....
... im getin a shovel and a case of beer and hopefully getin it out so wish me luck ....

Maybe leave the beer til after you get the truck home. Thats what got you in trouble in the first place.

I don't understand what's going on...

I don't think anyone's brain ISN'T hurting from reading that. Take it easy on the beer and the Explorer though dude.

I do like lifted Sports...let's see where this takes us.

Well she out a recker and 150 feet of chane to start 2 stretched hooks and a broken link we go get 20 more feet of chane some grinding from the tow truck winch and I come flying backward after rolling up chane and cord I proceeded to do a few victory donuts blaring some hank III screaming out the window brought to a short end when she almost tiped so in the end 175 for towtruck 50 to by my buddy some new chane 70 for the boots ill probably never find and 30 for the beer but one thing is priceless that lil exploder finely got muddy as hell it to dark for any pics so ill have um up tomorrow thanks readers and grate help on the lift advice.

Well she out a recker and 150 feet of chane to start 2 stretched hooks and a broken link we go get 20 more feet of chane some grinding from the tow truck winch and I come flying backward after rolling up chane and cord I proceeded to do a few victory donuts blaring some hank III screaming out the window brought to a short end when she almost tiped so in the end 175 for towtruck 50 to by my buddy some new chane 70 for the boots ill probably never find and 30 for the beer but one thing is priceless that lil exploder finely got muddy as hell it to dark for any pics so ill have um up tomorrow thanks readers and grate help on the lift advice.

:scratch:

EnglishMotherFuker.png

X3 Hahahahaahahhahaha:D:D:D

Pictures or it didn't happen. This has been a good read. I'm not sure if I want this to be real or not.

I enjoy reading this thread haha. I just keep reading it over and over and i still laugh every time

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its a spelling thing never ben abel to don't give me **** and I doing this **** off a phone pics comeback after work and born and always have ben an amarican both my parents were in the army so piss off if u don't like my spelling im not the only dumb redneck that cant

Back