Are they worth the price | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Are they worth the price

Are these 20" worth the price

Are these 20" worth $2650.00.With 275/45/20 Goodyear GT 2's,installed, balance, spacing included.
he789_skid2.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i think theyre worth it. i mean, at least they look really nice, but who makes them?...are they a company with a good reputation?...etc.

A company name "Helo" makes them, I was told they are a new company and the rims have a two year chrome warranty.

That's a pretty good price if it's from a tire place. Of course, you could get them cheaper. Helo is a great rim company.

If you get that price with better rubber (i.e. Pirilli, Toyo, Nitto) then its a good deal. For that setup 2300 is a good price.

They look like an MKW MK9 Look-a-like..
I dont know anything about the company- but if they are making wheels that are clones of other companies wheels i would probably steer clear.

But Hartman says they are good- and he didnt steer me wrong in my Mondera Purchase- so i dont know what to tell u.

That sounds a little expensive - but not a ripoff-. if yer lazy *like i am* and dont wanna shop around too much- go fer it- thats a fair price.

They do sorta look like MKW's. Either way, both MKW and Helo are good companies.

I thought those were my rims when i first saw them. I have the MKW MK9's and i love them. check out my site if you wanna see what they will sort of look like on ur x (mine are only 18"s) I only paid 1000 total for mine wiht tires though (hence why i got 18's instead of 20's)

You got quite a deal nnnick

Back