Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

built 06/01/2011

Discussion in '2018 - 2019 Ford Explorer Order Status Threads' started by Lyontag, July 22, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Lyontag

Lyontag New Member

City, State:
      lyon
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2011 XLT sterling grey
      Cory My Explorer was built 06/01/11 ship date was suppose to be 06/08/11and it is still @ the factory for quality control issues now the're saying an emblem problem you have to be kidding me I'm about ready to buy a chevy
      can you help me? thanks

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. FordService

FordService Official Ford Rep

City, State:
      Dearborn, MI
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      I wouldn’t want to be waiting that long for an order either Lyontag, and I’d be happy to help you by researching what’s holding up your Explorer. So I can assist you with this, please send me a private message with your VIN, contact info, order number, and dealer name / dealer code.

Cory