Explorer owners in PA | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer owners in PA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Rookie, whats up man im game for checking out the explorer. I go to Malvern Prep like right next to west chester.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I know where that is. Pretty cool. Crappy thing is the X is down and out right now due to trans failure. You are welcome to check it out anyway. Though it is mostly stock.

I am from Elizabeth, Pa about 45 mins away from Pittsburgh.

I'm between York and Harrisburg... mods listed, page posted on the web. Enjoy.
Give me a holler if the PA'ers are getting together. I was traveling and missed the last run up north. :bounce:

A few posts up I posted a link to a thread on a PA get together.

Hey guy...I live near pittsburgh about an hour east in springchurch, Near Indiana

Im from Bethlehem PA, near Allentown, Easton, and Reading.

I am @ Littlestown, PA but I work in Gettysburg. Not to far from RedRig (about 1.5 miles):D

Hey guys. I live in New OXford, just outside Gettysburg and a very boring little town.

I have a 1992 Eddie Bouer Explorer

good to see so many people around PA as soon as I get another EX maybe we can plan something (bounced mine off light poll) or start a club of PA owners any thoughts

Originally posted by phixer03
Hey guys. I live in New OXford, just outside Gettysburg and a very boring little town.

I have a 1992 Eddie Bouer Explorer

Glad to know there is a few guys in the area. New Oxford is not far at all. I used to work at Oxford Container a few years back.

Yea i live in Greensburg,PA. I used to see darren around quite a bit in his Ex. Not anymore since he sold it but thats ok. I dont have an explorer anymore either, i now have a 99' Ranger. Oh and darren traded his explorer straight up for a suzuki TL1000S. Its pretty damn sweet, all tricked out, and super fast.

pa all the way here! wilkes-barre/scranton area (they always go together for some reason):rolleyes:

Hey guys! Just bought my '01 Sport and thought I'd see how many Pennsylvanians are out there.
I live in Stewartstown, just south of York and a short distance noth of the Mason-Dixon Line. I'm not an "off roader" (at least not on purpose) but I'd enjoy any local get-togethers.

Wow, Littlestown, Stewartstown, New Oxford, Gettysburg. I am within about 8 miles of all of you! Keep your eyes open for this X:

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 236

Originally posted by 98X5.0
Wow, Littlestown, Stewartstown, New Oxford, Gettysburg. I am within about 8 miles of all of you! Keep your eyes open for this X:

That's a sharp-looking "X". I get over in your area (Ray Wilts) a couple of times a month so I'll keep a look out for ya. What kind of wheels ? They really look great. :cool:

My wife bought her motorcycle at Wilts. We get in there from time to time. I used to work in Hanover, but now I work in West York. Good chance you could see me some time!

The wheels are 18" Moda R7's on 255/55/18 Pirelli Scorpion Zeros.

Attachments

• tread.jpg
    tread.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 225

Back