• Register Today It's free!

Greetings and such

imhalfstranded

Reaction score
City, State
from Charlotte, but in southeast Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Exploder a4ld e4wd
Lurked here for awhile. Finally posting. Hello everybody, my mission is simple: I dig Dora the Exploder, she is a v6 '93 with a bum A4LD tranny that last went into gear a couple years ago only after revving it up to about 5,000 rpm while in drive. She barked wheels and hopped the curb. She shuddered when she is in overdrive on the highway, actes like she is in D-drive instead of O-drive, her engine codes say different things about the lean and rich mixes on the fuel rails at different times. She's rusty, she's frenetic, and I will retire her never. First thing I want to do is put in the tranny pressure gauge and get some solid info. I am not quite willing to shell out sixty bux for the atsg manual and update, but geez. I found a link to buy the downloads at http://www.atsgmiami.com/ but being a shoestring and bubblegum kind of fix-type, of course I haven't bought them.
Superspecial thanks to everyone who likes the idea of fixin' their wheels, and the people who help them get the info on how. I am completely unable to properly thank everyone who has so much useful info already posted in sticky threads here. If I had ANY info that could help anyone, I would have it widebanded for us all, you better believe it.

welcome

Back