Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Explorer Registry' started by 4LF, September 17, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. 4LF

4LF New Member

City, State:
      Memphis, TN
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '99 Sport
      New Member here. I'm glad to find a more technical message board about Explorers. Everything I've found previously gets about as technical as an air bag suspension install. I have a '99 Explorer Sport 4x2. The only thing I've done so far is replace the stock suspension with Koni Reds (HUGE improvement). Any other people on here from the Memphis, TN area?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. TwoToneX

TwoToneX my pockets hurt Elite Explorer

City, State:
      broomfield, co
      '90 XLT 4x4
      Welcome to the site!!

I saw you posted in a thread about turbos...good to see some more people around here that actually know things...makes up for the people like me :D

Go to the members button up towards the top then advanced search...you can see if anyone else is around Memphis. I know I've seen a couple before but names aren't coming to me.

Again, welcome, and hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

4. DasFrem

DasFrem Elite Poseur

City, State:
      Portland, OR
      2 '97 sports
      I'm sort of from Memphis. My folks stll live in Germantown and I'm down there all the time but last year I moved up here to New York. Who knows, I'll probally be moving back at one time or another.