1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Joke for ALL!

Discussion in 'General Explorations!!' started by chaos58503, December 10, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. chaos58503

chaos58503 New Member

City, State:
      Bismarck, North Dakota( The Cold State!)
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2002 Eddie Bauer
      So a lizards walkin through the forest when he came upon a monkey in a tree smokin a joint. The lizard says" Hey, Monkey what you doin?" Monkey say "sittin in this tree smokin a joint, wanna join?" The lizard sits next to the monkey and they proceed to smoke many joints. After a while the lizard says " Man I got serious cottonmouth, I'm going to the pond for a drink!" The lizard goes to the pond for a drink. When the lizard gets there he trys to get a drink and slips into the water. A alligator is watching the whole thing and goes up to the lizard and says " Hey lizard, What the hell is wrong with you?" The lizard then Expains how he was walking through the forest, ran into a monkey in a tree smokin joints and joined him, then he got cottenmouth needed a drink and now is to ####ed up to get a drink! The alligator desides he has got to see it for himself. I mean a monkey smokin joint in a tree, come on. So, the alligator goes to inspect and finds the monkey in a tree still smokin joints and says " Hey, monkey!" The monkey looks at the alligator and says " Gees lizard how much water did you ####n drink!"

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. ExplorerSportNu

ExplorerSportNu Well-Known Member

City, State:
      St.Louis - MO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      95 Sport/ExpeditionPkg
      Valiant effort but a REEEEEEEPOSTTTTTTTT then on top of that I'm a lush not a pothead - sry ;)