EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 4Runner, 22 Silverado
2nd Rausch Creek Rock race July 30th..
Here's info for the 2nd race.

Teams do not have to come into the main parking lot at all.

Teams will be able to register over at pit road starting at 3 p.m. on Friday. Once you get parked in your pit spot, walk over to the Start/Finish area and someone should be there to get you checked-in. Registration and tech will run from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m., and resume again the following morning 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Driver’s meeting and line-up starts at 9 a.m.

Your entry fee covers the driver and co-driver. Drivers and co-drivers will not be given wristbands since we can’t see them with the fire suits anyway. Your pit crews need to pay $7 for a wristband. Drivers and co-drivers should NOT buy wristbands for their pit crew, that just creates confusion. Each pit crew person needs to come up to Start/Finish and get their wristband themselves.

Spectators will continue to come to the park office and pay a $7 spectator fee. At the park office they will get a race map and find out where they can go park and hike in to watch the race.

Pre-running starts at 3 p.m. Friday and goes until dark.

ITINERARY:
Friday 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Registration and tech
Saturday 7 to 8:30 a.m. Registration and tech
Saturday 9 a.m. Driver's meeting and line-up
10 a..m. Race starts.

At the driver's meeting the cut-off in the afternoon will be announced.

No team will be allowed to pre-run without having paid their event fee, signed their waiver, and their rig has passed tech. Teams have until 8 a.m. Saturday morning to declare that they are out and a refund will be issued.

Quote from Lynn from RC:
"I don't know much other than Kyle was in the office this past weekend with a pencil, trail map, and an evil grin. He'd start laughing, erase something, pencil in something else, and then laugh some more. And I overheard talk about some new obstacles as to whether or not a double-locked on 35's could make it uphill in the rain. "

Only stayed for about 2 hours of the race.. It was a 11 mile loop that was run 5 times. Kind of like king of hammers. After my buddy rolled and had to fix his rig in the pits I decided to pack it up and head northeast to harass a member here.

http://www.blee1099.com/RCRocs_7-2011/

Back