Reserve 1, Luxury Package: order history and initial impressions | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Reserve 1, Luxury Package: order history and initial impressions

John Corso

Reaction score
City, State
Anacortes, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Jaguar XKR
Took possession today of a Reserve with Reserve I and Luxury Package. Burgundy Velvet over Ebony Roast. Everything looks and feels tight and right. Only 50 miles on it so far. Driver aids, especially Adaptive Cruise Control/Lane Centering require some study and practice, or they can be scary. Sync 3 and CarPlay will also take some thought. Questions welcome.

7/3: Ordered, with $5,000 deposit

11/12: Blend

11/14: Built

11/21: Shipped

12/3: Delivered, Burlington, WA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is funny how some dealers require money and others don't. I have paid $500 to order from Ford a couple of times at different dealers but the Lincoln fully loaded reserve II required nothing.

How do you like your color choices? We almost pick those same ones but went with the blue instead but same seats.

It is funny how some dealers require money and others don't. I have paid $500 to order from Ford a couple of times at different dealers but the Lincoln fully loaded reserve II required nothing.

Yup.. I would have walked right out.. $5k lmao.. but that's a different topic so I won't sidetrack this thread (even though I just did).

Back